What one position worries you most about this team?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ViGgHuIB.gif

CapnB

Reaction score
Left tackle. If T.Smith goes down again. thats gonna suck.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What one position. Worries you the most about this squad. For me it's free safety.
Free safety? Someone get @xwalker over here...

Xavier Woods is the starting Free Safety.

Thompson is a backup FS. He started a full season in 2017 at FS for the Giants.

Wilson the rookie played most or all of his snaps in the preseason at FS and he had 3 INTs.

Jeff Heath is penciled in as the starting SS but he is better at FS.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QB, the game has changed into the play of the QB decides so much of it now. Not a slam on Prescott, this would be the same with Romo just as it is with Rivers and Rothliesberger.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Wilson the rookie played most or all of his snaps in the preseason at FS and he had 3 INTs.

It's just my opinion I think free safety is the first thing I would upgrade. Then it would be strong safety. But doesn't mean I don't like what we have

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I thought Wilson had good overall range. Starting him would be an upgrade

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
QB, the game has changed into the play of the QB decides so much of it now. Not a slam on Prescott, this would be the same with Romo just as it is with Rivers and Rothliesberger.
That's why I love Prescott. On the ball is in his hands last he's clutch he doesn't choke a trust in him most. And he's proved it so I don't know what to say. Is the first three quarters where we probably could have the game Out Of Reach I don't know
. we play Smash Mouth

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What one position. Worries you the most about this squad. For me it's free safety.
Depth at OT worries me more than any other position.

Tyron had 3 separate injury issues last season and has missed 3 games each of the past 3 season if I recall correctly.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Starting him where?
Free safety. It seems we're always getting burnt deep the middle guy doesn't get there . A few seasons ago it was the Middle Run game that would kill us

InTheZone

Reaction score
QB, because this team is built to win it all right now and a QB can make or break that offense.

We have depth at RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, CB. That leaves little wiggle room at LB and Safety. Because our linebackers are better than safeties at their respective positions I would say LB would be 2nd on my list for most concerned about.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's just my opinion I think free safety is the first thing I would upgrade. Then it would be strong safety. But doesn't mean I don't like what we have

Xavier Woods was solid in 2018 at FS and he was the "Star" of training camp on defense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Kicker all day for me. This team plays so many close games that it would be great to know there was someone more consistent than Maher kicking FGs and XPs.
So true. The grind-it-out game generally puts you in a final quarter duel.
I'd like to see more early and often scoring.