What one position worries you most about this team?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LB
  • Sean Lee is the 3rd LB.
  • Joe Thomas is the 4th LB. He is very similar to Hitchens when he was a starter here.
OT
  • Fleming is the backup OT. He is better at RT. He manages at LT but it's scary to watch.
  • There is no backup behind Fleming.
  • Knight started camp at OT but moved to OG after the 1st week. Maybe he will move back to OT.
OC
  • Looney might be the best backup Center they've ever had. He started all 16 games last season plus the 2 playoff games.
  • Redmond also plays Center.
  • Su'a-Filo as played some games at Center.

LG
  • At LG they currently have 5 backup options:
    • Su'a-Filo
    • Redmond
    • Looney
    • Knight
    • McGovern
TE
  • They likely play less 2 and 3 TE sets this year with Kellen Moore as the OC.
  • The injury issues with Jarwin & Schultz are a concern.
It's been a long day too many things going on, I don't mind being schooled, great job.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Free safety? Is that even important enough to worry about?!?

The right answer is QB. Dak gets hurt and the season is down the tubes.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Free safety? Is that even important enough to worry about?!?

The right answer is QB. Dak gets hurt and the season is down the tubes.
I was talking about starters. But I get your point.

sbark

Reaction score
From a article on Giants offense match ups....Brian broaddus
For all the pro Jeff Heath fans

Nemesis: TE Evan Engrem

Evan Engram will not be an easy matchup for Kris Richard and Rod Marinelli to prepare for. Like Saquon Barkley, they will need a special plan for Engram to eliminate him from the game. My gut feeling is that they would like to treat him like a receiver and cover him that way, but they could always lean on Jeff Heath.

Heath has done a nice job during his career of dealing with Zach Ertz and Jordan Reed. He has matched up well when it comes to the physical elements these tight ends bring to the game. Heath has never backed down from a challenge. His fourth down stop against Ertz last season likely won the division for the Cowboys.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
RB....if anything happens to the golden bell cow, may as well look up Dave Campo.

pacboyX

Reaction score
Heath/SS whatever u wanna say. It’d prefer a rookie Wilson starting but he’s injured smh. Time to watch Heath get stiff armed in the face lol