What our next steps for this team should be

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
First, we need to tank. We need to get a top 5 draft pick.

then, we use that pick and trade. With whom you may ask? We need to look around for established football players. I understand wanting to draft a whole new defense, but this offense is (close) to win it all now mode. The defense is Jets level of bad, and a whole bunch of rookies aren’t going to solve that. We need to pull the opposite of Dolphins here. Trade all our picks and maybe 1 or 2 players in return for some established defensive players.

Go 1-15 and fire Mike Nolan, McCarthy, and Kellen. Bring in Eric Bieniemy from the Chiefs as HC. Mike Zimmer for defense. And get a good college coach like Lincoln Riley as OC or let Eric Bieniemy chose.

The implosion will help us in the long run. We must struggle to reach our full potential.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Fire Nolan tonight, we'll proably win this sucky division. Give Tomsula a chance to turn this around.

Kumala808

Reaction score
I agree tomsula needs to take over.. nolan has not fixed anything

Eddie

Reaction score
Put Jerry Jones on a yacht and sell the team. We're not winning with Jerry at the helm. He's proven his inability over the past 25 years of losing. I have no faith in him or his family.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Promote George Edwards and re-establish the 4-3, so these guys can settle down and just play.

Redline360

Reaction score
Dallas should have built a competitive defense for the last 10-15 years. Always the achilles heel of this team. Jerry doesn't like defense

Flashy offense sells tickets

Offense means absolutely nothing when your defense can't stop high school team

phildadon86

Reaction score

then, we use that pick and trade. With whom you may ask? We need to look around for established football players. I understand wanting to draft a whole new defense, but this offense is (close) to win it all now mode. The defense is Jets level of bad, and a whole bunch of rookies aren’t going to solve that. We need to pull the opposite of Dolphins here. Trade all our picks and maybe 1 or 2 players in return for some established defensive players.

Go 1-15 and fire Mike Nolan, McCarthy, and Kellen. Bring in Eric Bieniemy from the Chiefs as HC. Mike Zimmer for defense. And get a good college coach like Lincoln Riley as OC or let Eric Bieniemy chose.

The implosion will help us in the long run. We must struggle to reach our full potential.
Oh here we go again. Week 3 and you’re already in mid season form I see lol

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Oh here we go again. Week 3 and you’re already in mid season form I see lol

Haven’t talked to you in a while brother. Did ya catch the game? What solutions do you propose for this possibly league wide historically bad defense?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Haven’t talked to you in a while brother. Did ya catch the game? What solutions do you propose for this possibly league wide historically bad defense?
Fire Nolan. Not blow up the entire team. Personally I’d promote tomusula or Edwards to interim DC and Nolan would have had his access card deactivated at half time

Blue64

Reaction score

Been saying this for awhile, but you know as well as I do that is wishful thinking this team is going to get to new levels of pathetic.

The icing should be next week versus the Giants