What our WR could've been...

ghst187

Reaction score
#3 Antonio Bryant/Patrick Crayton
#2 Terry Glenn
#1 Keyshawn J/Joey Galloway

Last season confirmed my initial thoughts that it was a horrible idea to:
1) get rid of AB, maybe he has some issues, but the guy is a very talented WR and put up some really nice numbers last year. Seems kind of hypocritical now that we cut a guy for attitude, yet tolerated Key, and signed TO eh?
2) trade Galloway for Key when we could've just signed Key once TB cut him a few days later. Galloway was a monster last year. Maybe he excelled with a new QB, but I think he would've posted some great numbers with Bledsoe too.

We'd have a little more youth, speed, and playmaking ability in our corps, less money tied into it (vs a corps that includes TO), and we would've have to witness the antiCowboy wear our uniform.

Roughneck

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
#3 Antonio Bryant/Patrick Crayton
#2 Terry Glenn
#1 Keyshawn J/Joey Galloway

Last season confirmed my initial thoughts that it was a horrible idea to:
1) get rid of AB, maybe he has some issues, but the guy is a very talented WR and put up some really nice numbers last year. Seems kind of hypocritical now that we cut a guy for attitude, yet tolerated Key, and signed TO eh?
2) trade Galloway for Key when we could've just signed Key once TB cut him a few days later. Galloway was a monster last year. Maybe he excelled with a new QB, but I think he would've posted some great numbers with Bledsoe too.

We'd have a little more youth, speed, and playmaking ability in our corps, less money tied into it (vs a corps that includes TO), and we would've have to witness the antiCowboy wear our uniform.
#3 Antonio Bryant/Patrick Crayton, #2 Terry Glenn, #1 Keyshawn J/Joey Galloway = Good

#3 Patrick Crayton, #2 Terry Glenn, #1 TO = So Much Better

ghst187

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
#3 Antonio Bryant/Patrick Crayton, #2 Terry Glenn, #1 Keyshawn J/Joey Galloway = Good

#3 Patrick Crayton, #2 Terry Glenn, #1 TO = So Much Better

yeah but i don't throw up in scenario 1 and our team doesn't get ripped apart.

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
If you're a WR and an as_hole, this is the place for you apparently:

1. Michael Irvin
2. Antonio Bryant
3. Keyshawn Johnson
4. Terrell Owens

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of TO, but I must admit, the prospect of him lining up at WR is intruiging. Glenn will always be 1 on 1, Witten underneath, and JOnes will have more room. ON THE FIELD this is a great move