What pick 10 will reveal

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
By the way, every single team does draft for need to an extent. Jacksonville is going to take Lawerence in the draft. If they were to have a top 2-3 pick again next year and a QB is the highest rated player on their board, do you think they’ll take him? No. In the 2017 draft if a RB was the highest rated player on our board when we picked, would we have taken him? Hell no. Not a year after we took Zeke. Teams always include need when they draft. They have to do so to some extent. It’s common sense. You don’t go out on a limb and really reach, but you do look at your needs.

Last edited:

Croomraider

Reaction score
Corners are like wideouts, you can't have enough of them. I guess we could say the same about OLine.
I finally did watched all the scouting tape on the top OLine guys. Assuming Sewell is gone which he will be,
this is what I saw.

Leatherwood is a beast, plays with intensity, he loves to throw guys around, he will probably get some holding
penalties but I like an SEC left tackle who played against SEC Dline and excelled, not to mention he won the championship.

Darrisaw looks to be the best ready to go Left Tackle. Reports say he has trouble getting into space but overall
does a good job holding off defenders. I like Darrisaw at right tackle opposite of Smith.

Slater is also a beast and known for his game tape of dominating Chase Young. Obviously, that is important since
Chase Young is in our division. With Slater being able to play other OLine positions, it makes him look to be the pick.

------

If Smith and Collins are healthy, doubtful Darrisaw and Leatherwood could be thrown into other spots. I guess Collins
could go back to guard and then anyone could be the pick.