What player is a WANT, but you know we don't NEED?

newlander

Reaction score
and probably won't draft? Mine is Brandon Graham of Michigan: DE/LB.
I'd like to see us trade up to 20 and take Iupati, then...

1) Iupati/G
2) Graham/DE/LB
3) Saffold/OT OR Best player available....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta a bit of a man crush on CJ Spiller but I know we would not take him.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Jerry Hughes. I would love to have him on the team but I know we don't need him, nor will we draft him.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3257550 said:
I gotta a bit of a man crush on CJ Spiller but I know we would not take him.

Spiller played hurt all last year with turf toe. He never practiced due to it. He would be sick in the return game not to mention a perfect addition to Felix. If he dropped to 27 I'd be pissed if they didn't take one of the better players in the draft.

RS12

Reaction score
Suh Nebraska = monster. Kinda like Dez Bryant also. Dont need either but love to have em.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
VACowboy;3257906 said:
Kyle Wilson.
Actually, Wilson could be considered a need. We could use another corner out of this draft without a doubt.

rkell87

Reaction score
Dash28;3257918 said:
Actually, Wilson could be considered a need. We could use another corner out of this draft without a doubt.

only if he is there in the forth(even moving up in the forth) but i think he will go much higher. we have other positions of greater need than wilson, but def a cb late with upside would be nice to groom behind tnew and jenk

8FOR!3

Reaction score
CJ Spiller. And Colt McCoy, but with Tony Romo and now Stephen McGee to be a potential backup, we really don't need him. I just like the guy. I think we shouldn't have taken the chance on McGee though, I like him too, but we should have waited a couple years and then as Romo got older the QB would have been ready to be the in between guy while we searched for a QB of the future. I'm not saying McGee won't be that guy, I'm just saying I'm assuming he'll be right at or past his prime once Romo retires. You're not going to get much out of the guy I wouldn't think.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
8FOR!3;3258059 said:
but we should have waited a couple years and then as Romo got older the QB would have been ready to be the in between guy while we searched for a QB of the future. I'm not saying McGee won't be that guy, I'm just saying I'm assuming he'll be right at or past his prime once Romo retires. You're not going to get much out of the guy I wouldn't think.

I'm liking Kirk Cousins in a year or two. Similar to Romo with his quick release, I'm really interested to see how he follows up 2009.

newlander

Reaction score
sent you a PM on Cousins dallasfaniac....know his game well as I'm an MSU grad (class of '92)

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Did you get my reply? My message doesn't show in the sent folder for whatever reason.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Dash28;3257918 said:

Would you take him at #27?

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Tebow and Terrence Cody. Even though some around here think we should move our pro-bowl NT.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Hostile;3258339 said:
Arizona TE Rob Gronkowski

Is it just me, or does the name Rob Gronkowski just sound like a football player?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
8FOR!3;3258428 said:
Is it just me, or does the name Rob Gronkowski just sound like a football player?
Yeah, it does. Madden would love it.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
Even though we have the best TE in the NFL already and two really good young backups, I would LOVE to see us take Michael Palmer from Clemson. He is huge, very good blocker, has hands like glue and pretty decent speed for someone his size. Even though he had a real nice senior season he will be way under the radar. Dew almost entirely to the fact that the Tigers idiot OC (Rob Spence) his first three years didn't believe in throwing to the TE. Mark it down though. Whoever gets him will get the steal of the 2010 draft.

2009 Caught 43 balls for 507 yards and 4TDs in 13 games.