OT
G
LB
DE
WR
Safety
DT
QB

I would think it would it would come from one of these positions. I can't see us drafting a tight end, center, corner, running back, fullback, slot receiver, slot corner or Sam linebacker at 1.

I list DE as a possibility even though we are relatively strong at the position because we may end up letting someone else pay Lawrence the long term mega deal.

The only DT we might take in the first is probably Vea.

If I was a wagering man I think we will go OT or Guard in the first if we do not sign a clear starter in free agency.

I also think we will be targeting a wide receiver high (first 3 rounds).

It may drive some people on this forum crazy but I could see us chasing linebackers in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
My guess is one of the OT's that can also play G.

Their first moves looking outside in F.A. are to find a replacement for Looney and a replacement for Bell.

LG needs a starter.
Tyrons back is an issue.
Martin's contract demands might not sit well with the F.O.
Collins may or may not be the answer at RT.

With the amount of resources spent on the O-line it is painful to realize how many question marks there are but an OT that can also play Guard might be the most important need according to their plans to be a run first, Dak friendly offense.

Position flex and all that.

Verdict

Reaction score
My guess is one of the OT's that can also play G.

Their first moves looking outside in F.A. are to find a replacement for Looney and a replacement for Bell.

LG needs a starter.
Tyrons back is an issue.
Martin's contract demands might not sit well with the F.O.
Collins may or may not be the answer at RT.

With the amount of resources spent on the O-line it is painful to realize how many question marks there are but an OT that can also play Guard might be the most important need according to their plans to be a run first, Dak friendly offense.

Position flex and all that.

OT may be highest on the list.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OT
G
LB
DE
WR
Safety
DT
QB

I would think it would it would come from one of these positions. I can't see us drafting a tight end, center, corner, running back, fullback, slot receiver, slot corner or Sam linebacker at 1.

I list DE as a possibility even though we are relatively strong at the position because we may end up letting someone else pay Lawrence the long term mega deal.

If I was a wagering man I think we will go OT or Guard in the first if we do not sign a clear starter in free agency.

It may drive some people on this forum crazy but I could see us chasing linebackers in the 3rd and 4th rounds.
WR
LB
DE

jday

Reaction score
OT
G
LB
DE
WR
Safety
DT
QB

At a guess I'd say the Cowboys first pick will be Dak-friendly (either Ol or WR).

cowboyec

Reaction score
WR(Calvin Ridley)
OG(Will Hernandez)
LB(Rashaan Evans)

WOW pick...DE(Marcus Davenport)

waving monkey

Reaction score
OT
G
LB
DE
WR
Safety
DT
QB

They dont take either line in te first.
They are more stressed at Lb then they are at WR or safety.
LB

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If we stay put Linebacker.

If we move up Linebacker or Safety.

If we move back Linebacker, WR, or Guard.