CZ POLL What position do you think the Cowboys need to address immediately?

What position do you think the Cowboys need to address immediately?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
Look, whether you like Dak or not, if you think that the starting QB is the biggest position the team needs to address, you're either trolling or you’re football knowledge is lacking.
If you think Dak Prescott is the answer at QB you're either trolling or lack football knowledge. I played football for eight years and know the game very well. Personally liking Dak has nothing to do with it. He's a great guy and gives to charity. He is very likable as a person.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Tackle for me. The issue is there are very few guys available this time of year. Most teams have concerns on their swing tackle. You typically are going to pay a premium for a sold one. Dallas front office put themselves into this pickle even with a heathy Tyron.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
And none of the other positions will matter until we change the QB.
as hard as I am on Dak, I disagree. Dak needs all the pieces around him to be successful, otherwise, well you see the otherwise. He was a 4th round pick, I for one never expected him to carry this team on his shoulders alone

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was going to vote punter, but it wasn't an option.
tenor.gif

morat1959

Reaction score
as hard as I am on Dak, I disagree. Dak needs all the pieces around him to be successful, otherwise, well you see the otherwise. He was a 4th round pick, I for one never expected him to carry this team on his shoulders alone
My feelings on this is we need a stud at QB to overcome the insanity of the Jones boys. Otherwise we’ll never see another SB in my lifetime. That’s the one position that has to be upgraded for this franchise to move forward.

nathanlt

Reaction score
What position do you think the Cowboys need to address immediately?

Also, an equally difficult follow up question...

If 100 murderers with knives were running toward you down a narrow alley, and all you had was a fully automatic machine gun, what would you do?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
My feelings on this is we need a stud at QB to overcome the insanity of the Jones boys. Otherwise we’ll never see another SB in my lifetime. That’s the one position that has to be upgraded for this franchise to move forward.
sure, but problem being we are never bad enough to be able to draft a franchise one, and even those guys are not sure things. Every top QB right now has a team built around them either on D or OL/offense. There are very few QB's that could succeed on other teams except their own

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
If you think Dak Prescott is the answer at QB you're either trolling or lack football knowledge. I played football for eight years and know the game very well. Personally liking Dak has nothing to do with it. He's a great guy and gives to charity. He is very likable as a person.
:laugh: Nice effort

Toro9

Reaction score
I voted OL but I kinda think they won't do anything. Should've been a poll option, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.