What really impressed me about the win over the Giants

Woods

Reaction score
was how sharp we looked on offense and on defense against a RESTED and relatively healthy Giants team.

In the 3rd quarter, when the Giants were driving until the Snee holding penalty, I really though our Defense was going to wear down.

The 1st half TOP favored the Giants, and they had an extra week to rest. I was thinking "oh no", are we going to get fatigued like during the end of the Pats game?

Our defense held up great during the remainder of the game as did our OL.

I think our defensive effort and our OL really showed a lot of courage and poise, esp in the 2nd half.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I'm still mostly impressed with the coaching mid-game adjustments. It seems like on defense Wade focuses on taking away the key receiver and does it well. They were focusing heavily on Burress in the first half and when Shockey started beating them, he just switched over to focusing on Shockey and it worked pretty well.

On offense they sputtered after the first score, but then pretty much cruised from the last possession of the first half to the end of the game. The Giants seemed to focus on keeping Romo in the pocket and making him throw outside the numbers and once Garrett recognized that, he found ways to beat it.

YAKUZA

Eddie

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;1761403 said:
I'm still mostly impressed with the coaching mid-game adjustments. It seems like on defense Wade focuses on taking away the key receiver and does it well. They were focusing heavily on Burress in the first half and when Shockey started beating them, he just switched over to focusing on Shockey and it worked pretty well.

On offense they sputtered after the first score, but then pretty much cruised from the last possession of the first half to the end of the game. The Giants seemed to focus on keeping Romo in the pocket and making him throw outside the numbers and once Garrett recognized that, he found ways to beat it.

YAKUZA

I love the coaching staff's half time adjustments.

4 years of playing not to lose can really get to a guy.