What Safties are in the free agency market??

Frozen700

Reaction score
we cant get any worst...we have 2 missle seeking head hunter safties out there...n 1 rookie who cant left his damn head, even if there was a billion dollar check above it.....

we needa do somthing..bring back woodson....put henry back there n start glenn n reeves.....

we needa get rid of bledsoe 2..hes rubbing off on romo now...romo should have 5 ints maybe more..lol damn

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1223553 said:
we cant get any worst...we have 2 missle seeking head hunter safties out there...n 1 rookie who cant left his damn head, even if there was a billion dollar check above it.....

we needa do somthing..bring back woodson....put henry back there n start glenn n reeves.....

we needa get rid of bledsoe 2..hes rubbing off on romo now...romo should have 5 ints maybe more..lol damn
Forget the safeties.. what defensive coordinators are available this offseason?

Reaction score
If the Cowboys make the playoffs they might be one and done with the shakey QB play and the horrible safety coverage!

:banghead:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Yeah our defense seems like every team knows how to beat it somehow, except for the Colts. Ha.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
LMAO at those saying that Roy should win DPOY. i love him but if you ask him to cover against good recievers you might as well give the other team the TD, still it doesnt help him having a complete hack live Davis playing next to him

Frozen700

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1223601 said:
If the Cowboys make the playoffs they might be one and done with the shakey QB play and the horrible safety coverage!

:banghead:

forget the qb play....our safties should be a top priority right now....afterall they let them get soooo ahead...n not only did they start rubbing off on romo but so is bledsoe.....i wonder what kinda voodoo bledsoe is doing...

after all ESPN will say is TO's fualt

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
We have two FA calliber safeties starting for us.

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1223663 said:
forget the qb play....our safties should be a top priority right now....afterall they let them get soooo ahead...n not only did they start rubbing off on romo but so is bledsoe.....i wonder what kinda voodoo bledsoe is doing...

after all ESPN will say is TO's fualt

Romo killed the mood of the game with that 1st INT, why didn't the Cowboys stick to running the FOOTBALL!

:bang2:

NickZepp

Reaction score
I don't think we can really replace our safeties with anyone better. We can't get better then Roy Williams.

We just got no pass rush tonight and in the NFL if you get time to throw you can have the Deion Sanders, Ronnie Lott, and Night Train Lane back there and they will still get burned.

Frozen700

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1223683 said:
We have two FA calliber safeties starting for us.

LMAO!!!!!! yes we do..especially davis...what could we get 4 the both of them?

SDogo

Reaction score
Maybe one average safety if were lucky.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1223686 said:
Romo killed the mood of the game with that 1st INT, why didn't the Cowboys stick to running the FOOTBALL!

:bang2:

i kno...4 some reason tho..i think bledsoe is rubbing off on him...bledsoe has to be saying something over there...damnit bill..get rid of him:banghead:

Frozen700

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1223730 said:
Maybe one average safety if were lucky.

hey thats better than 1 disgraceful safety...and 1 disgraceful LB trying to play Safety

SDogo

Reaction score
Yes it is. Actually Roy needs to put on about 60 more pounds and become a DE because even at LB he will have to cover receivers and he has no busines covering anything that is not stationary.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Roy Williams has been great in coverage all year. And I don't think he's been that bad tonight really. The 2 obvious plays I've seen one was a LB covering. He was out of position to make a play on the ball. The other was a great play call that he did all he could to keep from being a TD. No safety should be the only guy on Devrey Henderson. There isn't a safety in the NFL fast enough to cover him outside of maybe Ed Reed, and I don't thinke he could make that play.

Frozen700

Reaction score
did u just see that run?? ok put newman n henry at safety lol we dont need safties

Gaede

Reaction score
key to success against Dallas D; throw it near the safeties

everytime NO got a big play I'd say to myself (since there's noone else here!), "which safety was it?" and imagine my surprise...

the fun part is guessing before they get up off of the ground which one gave up the big play.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
NickZepp;1223798 said:
Roy Williams has been great in coverage all year. And I don't think he's been that bad tonight really.
ROTFLMAO.