What Should We Expect Come Sunday??

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
For some reason I have this feeling that we are going to come out of this bye week with a vengance. I think we are going to see a completely different team the second half of the season.

What do you guys think?

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2410609 said:
For some reason I have this feeling that we are going to come out of this bye week with a vengance. I think we are going to see a completely different team the second half of the season.

What do you guys think?

QB play......completed passes.....TD's

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2410609 said:

What do you guys think?

I agree. I think with the return of key starters to the lineup and a team that should be well rested I think Dallas will come out like gang busters. These players know what is on the line and I expect them to live up to their ability.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I have no idea what to expect. After the GB win I expected us to roll over washington. Only to see Jason garret not run that ball at all and newman get abused by moss. After that I expected us to bounce back and play hard just to see Our offensive line play like a bunch of pre school chinese Girls.

I don expect anything here...They are grown A$# men and they know what to do.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
I really think the offense is going to come out blazing. They're going to be itching to show people what they can do with a qb that can actually throw the ball.

Hopefully the defense will gamble a little more with Newman and Spencer starting. I still believe they played pretty well against NY until they got worn down from being on the field for 70% of the game.

I'll say it's a "WE'RE BACK" game, 38-17.

links18

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2410654 said:
I have no idea what to expect. After the GB win I expected us to roll over washington. Only to see Jason garret not run that ball at all and newman get abused by moss. After that I expected us to bounce back and play hard just to see Our offensive line play like a bunch of pre school chinese Girls.

I agree. I have no idea what to expect.........:eek:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jdnelson103;2410657 said:
I really think the offense is going to come out blazing. They're going to be itching to show people what they can do with a qb that can actually throw the ball.

Hopefully the defense will gamble a little more with Newman and Spencer starting. I still believe they played pretty well against NY until they got worn down from being on the field for 70% of the game.

I agree and I think Romo will be able to utilize both Owens and Williams to make the offensive attack very strong. If defense want to crowd the line with Romo back be my guest.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I'll take one quick dump pass to a 6'5" receiver for 6yds please...... :lmao:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At this point, I really don't know what to expect.

Consistancy doesn't seem to be a trait of this team.

I expect the Commanders to come out and play an extremely physical game and try to dominate the line(s) of scrimmage which is the approach that seems to give this team the most trouble.

It's worked the last two times the Commanders have beaten the Cowboys so I expect a similar approach.

The Cowboys need to match that intensity.

If they do that, combined with the talent coming back from injury, they should win.

If they don't, it could be another long day and they might just say goodbye to their playoff hopes.

Reaction score
jdnelson103;2410657 said:

Thanks for jinxing us.... You and Lane.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I would love to expect a major beat down where the defense smashes Campbell into last season and the offense racks yards and points at will. Every time I think the Cowboys will come out fired up, they play flat.

IMO we have a 50/50 chance winning the game. I expect a conservative game plan from Wade and company because so much is on the line.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2410689 said:
you think the skins sweep us?

With the way the Cowboys have been playing over the last six games or so. It wouldn't surprise me.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Just because Romo is back from his injury and can start, doesn't make him 100%. I'm guessing he performs well enough to help us to the victory, but the rest of the team needs to step up and compensate for some of his likely turn-overs.

I'm guessing we will win, but not by any margin of dominance. Romo will be shaking off the rust, just like our other recovering players who were injured.

I'd be shocked if Romo had no turnovers, and he was able to put that many points on the board through the air. I really don't see that happening until we are building momentum into the playoff run. If we can get to that stage of the season, I will be thankful we came out of this with a solid chance to make a run for it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I expect a really tight physical game.

Washingtons offense has not been good since the day they left texas stadium. their defense has been very good.

So I expect if we can stop portis we will have a good day. I am pretty confident we are going to hit campbell early and often.

and I am confident we will struggle to run on them.

I am confident we are going to pull this one out.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
A win could go a long way to turning the season around. Unfortunately a win still keeps us in 3rd place because the Skins will maintain a better NFC record. IMO a Skins loss will hurt them mentally and we could see them slide a bit. A win is a win in this game. We do not a statement game here. Just good old NFCE smash mouth football.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2410654 said:

That was hideous play calling.

I am expecting a hungry team, wanting to go on that football field and make a big statement.

But what I expect and what actually happens is not always in sync.