What the heck heres a mock draft.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
1a) Jonathan Stewart, Rb, Oregon (5'11-230pounds-4.4speed) The Browns are outdoing themselves we cant get Mcfadden, i know alot of you are all over his jock but i.. well ill say it im on J stews. Im sick of julius, And if they wont run marion the whole game we may as well make our one to punch better.

1b) Reggie Smith, Cb, Oklahoma (6'-200pounds-4.4speed) Its no secret we have a trouble stopping the pass. Even if im a firm believer in if we put pressure on we can do wonders. Anthony henry is big physical, but i have seen him get burnt. Newman is getting a bit older, im not worried but ive seen him chasing wr more than making plays on the ball. Our safeties are hitters, whatever they cant cover... our cb need to be able to hold his own, all of them.

2) Tony Hills, OT, Texas (6'6-305pounds-5.0speed) OUr oline simply isnt all that good. Gurode, flozel and Bigg seem to be our strong points but flozel is just...dumb.. alot of penalties plus hes getting older. Hills is athletic for his size. Basicaly i think we need to address the line either at guard or tackle. If romo wasnt so mobile we would be screwed, id love some bigger holes to run through also.

Ill finish later

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I like Hills, but he is a bit soft.....I would prefer a mauler.