what the hell has happened to our team?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i don't have the heart to type what i know is wrong...my blood pressure won't allow it.

i'm going to let you all tell me...

why are we playing like this?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2393758 said:
We just aren't any good.

Hard for me to believe we are that devoid of talent after the way we dominated most of the league last season.

I truly believe it is coaching, this team needs leadership and accountability and those things must come from the head coach.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
The lack of passion from the head man on down

No accountability

We are a stupid team

The failure to recognize that we need a backup QB that can actually win games

Our O-line is fat, slow, and stupid

When people in a game thread and a chat room can guess the play call and be right 90% of the time you are in trouble...we always run Barber after a 1st down incomletion, and it is usually right into the back of our guard

links18

Reaction score
Doomsday;2393779 said:
Hard for me to believe we are that devoid of talent after the way we dominated most of the league last season.

I truly believe it is coaching, this team needs leadership and accountability and those things must come from the head coach.

I think we have to conclude that last year as a bit of an illusion at this point. We just are not very good. We can't run the ball and we can't stop the run even when we know its coming. :(

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Injuries really derailed us and this team has just not shown, consistently, that they can over come the losses of the players that we've lost.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
IF I had the energy to fight with people I would lay it out the best I can.

But I dont have the energy.

Its pretty simple too.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
5 Pre-snap penalties every week. We are losing yards without even running plays. I don't care if you have Dan Marino's arm and Michael Vick's legs and John Elways heart...you can't win like that.

juck

Reaction score
No team recovers from this many injuries.Lets be real here.Yea yea NE is winning but they have a good backup.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Tony Romo is injured and JJ neglected to address backup QB

Kangaroo

Reaction score
lane;2393683 said:
i don't have the heart to type what i know is wrong...my blood pressure won't allow it.

Lack of Discipline and Desire

If you want to know what I mean watch a Titians game ! They are less talented then quite a few teams but keep winning for a reason.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
juckie;2393853 said:
No team recovers from this many injuries.Lets be real here.Yea yea NE is winning but they have a good backup.

LOL

werent you one of the people laughing at matt cassell when we were 3-0..!!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Injuries lane but we get healthy during the bye. Don't buy into all the doom and gloom. We're gonna be fine, it's only midseason. Lots of football left to play and I like our chances with a healthy Romo, FJ, Kozier, TNew and a fresh attitude after the bye.... Keep your chin up, we'll all be smiling in a few weeks....:)

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ghosttown cowboy;2393807 said:
The lack of passion from the head man on down

No accountability

We are a stupid team

The failure to recognize that we need a backup QB that can actually win games

Our O-line is fat, slow, and stupid

When people in a game thread and a chat room can guess the play call and be right 90% of the time you are in trouble...we always run Barber after a 1st down incomletion, and it is usually right into the back of our guard

so sad...but so true.

jimmy40

Reaction score
lane;2393683 said:

Karma, we got the biggest turd in football when no one else in the NFL was stupid enough to touch him.