what the hell has happened to our team?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Doomsday;2393779 said:
Hard for me to believe we are that devoid of talent after the way we dominated most of the league last season.

I truly believe it is coaching, this team needs leadership and accountability and those things must come from the head coach.

Sure, we have some good players on the team, but the team as a unit just isn't very good.

VoR

Reaction score
Don't fret, when Romo comes back this team won't lose another game.

When Jerruh Jones says Brad Johnson can beat the Giants, truly everything is possible.

:lmao2:

Mansta54

Reaction score
VoR;2393880 said:
Don't fret, when Romo comes back this team won't lose another game.

When Jerruh Jones says Brad Johnson can beat the Giants, truly everything is possible.

:lmao2:

This could be very true!!!! I wouldn't be suprised if it happened...

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Mansta54;2393871 said:
Injuries lane but we get healthy during the bye. Don't buy into all the doom and gloom. We're gonna be fine, it's only midseason. Lots of football left to play and I like our chances with a healthy Romo, FJ, Kozier, TNew and a fresh attitude after the bye.... Keep your chin up, we'll all be smiling in a few weeks....:)

That argument is weak and has no substance. GOOD TEAMS overcome injuries, this isnt a good team. We pitched our tent last year, you see how sloppy we played the last 4 games of the season last year?

We cant keep waiting for injured players to come back, injuries are part of the NFL. If NE folded tent when they lost Brady then they would be 0-9 right now.