what the hell mock

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
1st: Alabama DT Terrence Cody

Yes we have Jay Ratliff firmly entrenched at NT, but guys like Cody come around once in a lifetime, really big guys who can actually play, besides, he needs to be in a rotation anyways, heavy experience in 3-4 scheme

2nd: Miami OT Jason Fox

big, athletic LT with 30 games of starting experience prior to this year, also has played RT, great blocker in the running game with the strength and arm-length to be an effective pass-blocker

3rd: Vanderbilt CB Myron Lewis BYE Ken Hamlin

FS type who has played mostly CB, good speed for a corner, but great speed for a safety, is a big hitter against the run, also is great at reading the QB's eyes and jumping his routes, brings the defense another player who can blitz

either Myron gets moved to FS, or Alan Ball, either or, we have a quality 4th corner back, and no more slow, stupid, can't tackle Ken Hamlin at FS

4th: Citadel WR Andre Roberts

super, quick WR who's a terror on special teams as a punt returner, returning 3 for scores in '08, and after the catch as a receiver

6th: Ohio State DT Doug Worthington

rotating starter along Ohio State's tremendous defensive line, has the height at nearly 6'6" to play DE in the 3-4

7th: New Mexico C Erik Cook

younger brother of Minnesota Viking C Ryan Cook, big at 6'6" 318 for a C, this 2nd team, MWC C can also play, and has started, at OG and OT

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I can dig it.

LT is going to be interesting. Do they still think Flo has some left in the tank? Do they still think Free can start in this league?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Very good mock. Cody would really help our Run D. Fox will be a solid NFL Left Tackle.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2998925 said:
I can dig it.

LT is going to be interesting. Do they still think Flo has some left in the tank? Do they still think Free can start in this league?

I don't want them handing the job to Free with no competition like they did with Hurd and Austin

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2998900 said:
1st: Alabama DT Terrence Cody

Yes we have Jay Ratliff firmly entrenched at NT, but guys like Cody come around once in a lifetime, really big guys who can actually play, besides, he needs to be in a rotation anyways, heavy experience in 3-4 scheme

2nd: Miami OT Jason Fox

big, athletic LT with 30 games of starting experience prior to this year, also has played RT, great blocker in the running game with the strength and arm-length to be an effective pass-blocker

3rd: Vanderbilt CB Myron Lewis BYE Ken Hamlin

FS type who has played mostly CB, good speed for a corner, but great speed for a safety, is a big hitter against the run, also is great at reading the QB's eyes and jumping his routes, brings the defense another player who can blitz

either Myron gets moved to FS, or Alan Ball, either or, we have a quality 4th corner back, and no more slow, stupid, can't tackle Ken Hamlin at FS

4th: Citadel WR Andre Roberts

super, quick WR who's a terror on special teams as a punt returner, returning 3 for scores in '08, and after the catch as a receiver

6th: Ohio State DT Doug Worthington

rotating starter along Ohio State's tremendous defensive line, has the height at nearly 6'6" to play DE in the 3-4

7th: New Mexico C Erik Cook

younger brother of Minnesota Viking C Ryan Cook, big at 6'6" 318 for a C, this 2nd team, MWC C can also play, and has started, at OG and OT
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Cody and Fox would make that draft for me.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Jason fox is from da U so the cowboys wont even look his way =/. nice mock though i like myron rolled in the 3rd though.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2999105 said:
Jason fox is from da U so the cowboys wont even look his way =/. nice mock though i like myron rolled in the 3rd though.

if there's any hope of drafting Fox, is that he's a team leader, so he's not the typical scum that fills Da Yous roster

plus he hails from Texas

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I wish we had more that 6 picks.

We have holes that need to be filled.

OL (3) - OT, OG, C
DB (3) - FS, SS, CB
LB (2) - OLB, ILB
DL (2) - DT, DE
WR (1) - our version of Desean Jackson, Santonio Holmes, or NYG Steve Smith

If we did have 11 picks......

OL - OT Fox, OG Iupati, C Cook
CB - FS Lewis, SS Rolle, CB Wilson
LB - OLB Kindle, ILB Washington
DL - DT Robinson, DE Houston
WR - Bryant or Shipley

but we only have 6....so we have to find other ways to fill those holes.