What The ****?!?!?!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Why the hell is the "Program not available in my area" on DirecTV?!?!?!

I payed for Sunday Ticket AND HD Programming but I can't watch the f'in Cowboys game!!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:

I payed for Sunday Ticket AND HD Programming but I can't watch the f'in Cowboys game!!!

Man, not good. I'd think a call to Direct TV is in order.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:

Very important question! Is the game being broadcasted by a local television station in your area? If you have cable or able to pick up the game with an antenna, SWITCH TO EITHER ONE NOW! You will not see the game on NFL Sunday Ticket.

heathead

Reaction score
Rack said:

dude check your local fox affiliate...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Oh I do have the game on local TV. That's not a problem. The problem is there is NO HD programming available locally. That means instead of watching the game on my 50" Widescreen HDTV, I'll be watching it on a pos 19" TV. That means I'm paying for HD Programming on DirecTV, but will not be able to watch the cowboys in HD this season, except for the ONE game on ESPN.

Bizwah

Reaction score
This is an NFL problem, not a DirectTV problem.

I think we need to somehow get a petition going and send it to the NFL.

We pay $200 dollars to watch the games we want, the way we want to watch them. But the NFL Gestapo (Tagliabue) wants to force us to watch the game his way.