What this team needs!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
My thoughts...What this team needs is to catch a few breaks every now and then. We need the ball to start taking a lucky bounce in our favor for a change. We need to have a forced fumble not bounce right back to the other team. We need to bring that qb down when we get a hand on him on third down. We need that other teams fg attempt to hit the upright and not go through. We need to have our deflections land right into the hands of our defenders. Championship teams always catch a few breaks along the way. We never seem to get any!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2476201 said:
You got my vote. Whatever it takes to get the offense and defense coinciding to win a game equally. Garrett goes through no one on game day during his calls, I'm pretty sure of that. When Jimmy coached everything went through him during the game on both sides of the ball and he had Ernie Zampese, Norv Turner, Butch Davis and Dave Campo as coordinators. Parcells, same thing, even with Sean Payton and Tony Sparano as coordinators/assistants.

It's a no brainer. Why pass the buck to Garrett when the whole world says you are spineless, soft, a marshmellow, etc.. anyways. Take charge of the team, be a man and silence the naysayers once and for all. The worst that can happen is nothing....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds almost exactly like something I heard Newton and a couple of others say on Talking Cowboys yesterday...

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
THis team needs freaking HEART and a set of steel ONIONS!!!!...(pardon the word..dont want to get evicted from board).

Givincer

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2475058 said:
Hello?

amd_wadephillips.jpg

:lmao2: