What type of defensive player does Wade wish he had?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:D None of you are answering the question though. You saying who you would pick, not who wade would pick. BTW, is wade even going to pick, or is it jerry, or someone that was helping parcells. I really think this is a silly topic.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
What type of defensive player does Wade wish he had?

The kind that can reach through computer monitors and smack some of you people upside the freakin' head.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Rack;1834684 said:
The kind that can reach through computer monitors and smack some of you people upside the freakin' head.

I would have a constant red mark on my forehead then. :mad:

On the bright side there be blue stars flying around my head. :D

:starspin
:starspin:nervous::starspin
:starspin

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
bbailey423;1834665 said:
this team has more pass rusher's than it has true cover guys. our pass rush needs an extra second to fufill it's potential. no one on this team is a top cover guy outside of newman...that is disasterous in today's NFL. And we need speed at interior lber....gotta be able to come up the middle more and move a qb off of his spot. also, romo has to make too many plays...we need a consistent running game that can take some of the pressure of romo. and it would stop all the triple teams of TO. how disrespectful is that?...they TRIPLE team one guy? Every other skill position player on offense should be offended by this. Don't be fooled...Crayton is consistent, but don't wait until a game on a big stage and someone like Bellicheck makes TO invisible and Crayton does not come to the rescue to realize he is truly a #3 against the top teams. We need another legitimate WR to allow ALL of our weapons on offense to thrive against ANY TEAM. A dynamic PR will also remove the pressure of this offense ALWAYS having to travel 75 yards. These things would be my focus this off-season

Terry Glenn will stop those triple teams of TO, I promise you.:D

jay cee

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834649 said:
:rolleyes: Uhm ... How tha heck are we supposed to know? Ya gotta ask the man himself. This thread is kinda silly if you ask me.

Since he doesn't have the ability to ask Wade, he is asking for the opinions of other fans.

It's just the type of thread that I prefer.

And I think a dynamic inside LB would be the target.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Rampage;1834471 said:
probably a shutdown corner and/or a great safety

Those two types of players will improve the pass rush immensely!

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
I think Wade would love a Donnie Edwards kind of lber who could play with speed and cover. Phillip Wheeler would be a perfect fit for this defense. Also an aggressive bump and run corner.

Scotman

Reaction score
eduncan22;1834746 said:
Are you trying to say that Newman isn't doing his job? :rolleyes:

In Pro football we have more than one corner.

I think he'd pick, if all were available, a defensive end that can't be kept out of the backfield.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rampage
probably a shutdown corner and/or a great safety

Originally Posted by eduncan22
Are you trying to say that Newman isn't doing his job? :rolleyes:

Scotman;1834751 said:
In Pro football we have more than one corner.

I think he'd pick, if all were available, a defensive end that can't be kept out of the backfield.

So you are saying..that both of our corners need to go? :cool:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
A strongside DE who doesn't get stale mated on the passrush by a guard.

I lol that everyone keeps saying cover guy - we have a better secondary than San Diego has had in a decade.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834649 said:
:rolleyes: Uhm ... How tha heck are we supposed to know? Ya gotta ask the man himself. This thread is kinda silly if you ask me.

Its a discussion board Spanky

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Don't all defensive coordinators want a great ball-hawking safety, a shutdown corner, fast inside linebackers, defensive ends who can't be kept out of the backfield, and dominating DTs?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1834816 said:
A strongside DE who doesn't get stale mated on the passrush by a guard.

I lol that everyone keeps saying cover guy - we have a better secondary than San Diego has had in a decade.
not sure what your point is....i go by what my eyes tell me...who cares about Diego's secondary....we have one pure cover guy and that ain't enough my friend

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Either another corner or some inside linebackers that are good against both the run and pass.