What was in Tom Brady's ear?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
DCC4-A518-7409-4-C63-952-A-BD010416-F079.gif
Suffice it to say, we are probably still on the same page. I just don’t care enough to explain why we are on the same page.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lol. Sure, pal. You and I used to be on the same page too. I wonder how much you guys drink where you forget.
I beat Paul Newman in a beer chugging contest He asked me how did you drink a dam beer that explicative fast Then I proceeded to win the contest and get smashed while doing it. Won 7500$ and remember it

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I beat Paul Newman in a beer chugging contest He asked me how did you drink a dam beer that explicative fast Then I proceeded to win the contest and get smashed while doing it. Won 7500$ and remember it
I played pool open this afternoon and discussed Paul Newman in The Hustler.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I played pool open this afternoon and discussed Paul Newman in The Hustler.
The butt head was hitting on my girlfriend Was told I got in his face a couple of times. Do not remember that Lonestar Dark was pirdy strong and good back then

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The butt head was hitting on my girlfriend Was told I got in his face a couple of times. Do not remember that Lonestar Dark was pirdy strong and good back then
I have had run in with Doc Rivers (Spurs), Kurt Busch ( NASCAR) and some minor league hockey player.

That said, I used to play pool with Vivian Villarreal. No butting heads. She just used to come into Fast Eddies and play pool when I used to spend a lot of time there.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have had run in with Doc Rivers (Spurs), Kurt Busch ( NASCAR) and some minor league hockey player.

That said, I used to play pool with Vivian Villarreal. No butting heads. She just used to come into Fast Eddies and play pool when I used to spend a lot of time there.
Cool

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Refs were talking to him all night through that hearing aid. They asked him, "Tell us when you want us to do the fix on the Cowboys"

25 years of excuses, and counting. :rolleyes:

Cebrin

Reaction score
I hate this kind of stuff.

He beat us ....... time to move on.

He has more championships than any other team ....... undeniably the goat .,....... he does not need to cheat in the first game of the year against a team that absolutely sucked last year.
He beat nothing. So overrated. Is he great? Absolutely! Is he the goat? No. Neither is Bill Russell. Dallas beat themselves. Brady has to be one of the luckiest QB'S to walk the planet. I'd take Troy Aikman over him any day of the week, and I don't even think Troy is a top 5. (I'm gonna catch so much hate for this, but IDC)

ghst187

Reaction score
I hate this kind of stuff.

He beat us ....... time to move on.

He has more championships than any other team ....... undeniably the goat .,....... he does not need to cheat in the first game of the year against a team that absolutely sucked last year.

but he has been caught cheating along with the entire Pats organization and on more than one occasion…so wouldn’t surprise

DandyDon52

Reaction score
2 things, a real hearing aid, or a ear bud to cut down on noise of the game.
no way would TB be using a communications device illegally. they dont need to.
The other thing is it could be a com, as all qb's have one in their helmet that is legal to use, and either his was not working or he can hear better
with the one in his ear.
They have I think until 15 sec left on play clock where they can use that.
That I would think is strictly monitored by nfl to make sure they stop at 15 sec

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
but he has been caught cheating along with the entire Pats organization and on more than one occasion…so wouldn’t surprise

So we believe Goodell about Brady but we don't believe him when it comes to Zeke.

Personally I don't believe anything from the NFL and Goodell.