What was the last Jersey you bought?

blueblood70

Reaction score
What was the last Jersey you bought? I have 2… Witten and Romo.
I haven't bought any new jerseys in a very long time I have a also a Jason Witten blue and a Emmitt Smith blue I also received last year well 2022 Christmas I got a white Parsons jersey as a gift...

So why is this a big deal I mean are you trying to ask are we supporting Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys because I could tell you this I've been to one game a year the last three years lots of people are wearing new jerseys.... The pro shops are full the stadium is full we are on prime time we are relative we are talked about and nothing anybody protest is gonna make a dent in its intended value you're not getting rid of the Jones family and you're not gonna force them to do things they don't want to do...

And yes that is me reading between the lines I see these little veiled attempts at seeing who might be still supporting the Jones family by going to games buying jerseys and whatnot and I can tell you this they're not hurting in that department.... There are only 8 to 9 home games every year in a very long offseason and there are millions of Dallas cowboy fans to put 90,000 people in a stadium 8 to 9 * a year it's pretty easy given the fact that some of them are from the opponents and rivals....​

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The last thing I acquired was a Cowboys cap back in like 2009-ish. Still have it. Never bought a jersey because that's just not my thing.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez Bryant after he was drafted. And that was a gift. I only wore it to the games I went to. Gave it to charity about 5 years ago.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sadly a blue dak
so if you think it's sad that you've got a top five MVP candidates jersey one of the most recognizable players in the NFL right now and you don't like it either wear it proud or I'll give you my address and you can send it to me... :muttley: :popcorn: ill wear it..well after i get it drycleaned LOL