What was the last Jersey you bought?

Hardline

Reaction score
The last jersey I bought was a Troy Aikman jersey after SuperBowl 30. I was gifted a Daryle Johntson and Bill Bates jersey.
I bought a Roger Staubach Navy Academy jersey a few years back. Does that count?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m not a big jersey guy at all but I own a cheap dark blue #11 Cole Beasley I got to get discounts at Tom Thumb on game day. I only wear it when I get in line to pay ..haha

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The last jersey I bought was a Troy Aikman jersey after SuperBowl 30. I was gifted a Daryle Johntson and Bill Bates jersey.
I bought a Roger Staubach Navy Academy jersey a few years back. Does that count?
And you only bought that Jersey because it had the XXX on it. >.>

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
noshame, I wouldn't tell anyone I had one. I'd wear a jason garrett jersey before his, and I "hate" Garrett.
I'm saving it for the HOF. When he goes in as the quarterback with the most talent around him never to win anything SIGNIFICANT.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I’m not a big jersey guy at all but I own a cheap dark blue #11 Cole Beasley I got to get discounts at Tom Thumb on game day. I only wear it when I get in line to pay ..haha
I used to like Beasley until he opened his mouth. I'd be embarrassed of having that one now.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith.
He was my favorite player, I tried to run the ball like him a little bit.

Creeper

Reaction score
I bought my son an authentic jersey with the number 33 and Dorsett on it. At the same time I bought him a Moose Johnston jersey. That was a long time ago.

I don't wear Cowboys merchandise anymore. In the 1990s I had a Cowboys coat , the blue white and black one like Jimmy Johnson wore.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
A Romo jersey like 18 years ago when I was in college. I don't buy them anymore though. Just seems weird being an adult and wearing some other dude's jersey.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I haven't bought a jersey in a long time. Part of it is I'm an old man and part of it is I don't want to spend $150 on a player who may only be in Dallas 4 years.

I do wear my Darren Woodson jersey from time to time.

I also like the t-shirts. I have Daron Bland and the kid has Trevon Diggs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I admit. I caved. Wife got me a Parsons.

Hope I dont eventually regret it as I'm not the biggest fan of his social media platform.
Are you blaming your Wife?
I thought about buying a Parsons, but now it's hard to justify. Solid choice as any tho.