What was your favorite "Mojo moment" in 2023?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coach McCarthy loves to put the players through mojo moments in practice. Does any of this translate to the game/playoffs? With that said, what is your mojo moment of the 2023 season??? Please give your thoughts

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You brought it up, put in the work. :laugh:

I doubt not too many remember all the moments, let alone one of them.
Hell if they can throw stats on us like they do all the time, they can remember a key moment in the season!!!!! Lol

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I don't have a mojo moment but I do have a "no"jo moment: end of the game in Philly, 1st and Goal with time to run 4 plays to steal a game they had no business winning ...... and then following through with the "no business winning" part, lol.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I don't have a mojo moment but I do have a "no"jo moment: end of the game in Philly, 1st and Goal with time to run 4 plays to steal a game they had no business winning ...... and then following through with the "no business winning" part, lol.
The end to that game was brutal but unfortunately not at all surprising with Mr Oopsie behind center.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Coach McCarthy loves to put the players through mojo moments in practice. Does any of this translate to the game/playoffs? With that said, what is your mojo moment of the 2023 season??? Please give your thoughts
The last game against GB was the most impressive performance I have ever seen. The way Dak tore up the GB practice squad in the 2nd half was a thing of beauty. He literally put the team on his back and went to town against a prevent defense being run by scrubs like no other. Hall of fame performance, baby !

Mojo moment for sure !!!

ShortRound

Reaction score
The last game against GB was the most impressive performance I have ever seen. The way Dak tore up the GB practice squad in the 2nd half was a thing of beauty. He literally put the team on his back and went to town against a prevent defense being run by scrubs like no other. Hall of fame performance, baby !

Mojo moment for sure !!!
Laser like focus and pin point accuracy of a 9 year vet.

JBS

Reaction score
The J. Love deep shot to Musgrave was pretty dope. Have a hard time believing there will be a more popular choice than that one

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Those stat munchers don't actually watch the games.
They think Dak brought the team to near victory last game because....403 yards, blah blah blah.
yeah we were already down by how many points, the game was over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!