What was your favorite "Mojo moment" in 2023?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Coach McCarthy loves to put the players through mojo moments in practice. Does any of this translate to the game/playoffs? With that said, what is your mojo moment of the 2023 season??? Please give your thoughts
Dak to CD vs Detroit.

shabazz

Reaction score
Coach McCarthy loves to put the players through mojo moments in practice. Does any of this translate to the game/playoffs? With that said, what is your mojo moment of the 2023 season??? Please give your thoughts
I thought the first two games of the season in which we outscored them 70-0 was the MOJO moment.

But after getting bludgeoning by the Cardinals they were exposed and the MOJO went bye bye

Chasing6

Reaction score

top 10 plays cowboys 2023

75boyz

Reaction score
When Dallas and Miami matched up, Miami had not beaten a winning team yet. All sub .500 teams at that point. So if they won, they finally had beaten a winning team. Dallas had just previously lost to Buffalo at Buffalo and the talk was how different a team Dallas was at home compared to away.
Especially against winning teams.

And then Miami beat Dallas.

And after this loss I just got that uneasy feeling AGAIN that the team could not win 3 to 4 straight playoff games at home or away.

Guess I couldn't call it a "favorite" moment.
But a reality moment, just the same.

That gut feeling was ultimately proven correct.
Not even one playoff win.

Pathetic.

leeblair

Reaction score
I guess when Detroit screwed themselves out of a victory and the Cowboys moved into the 2nd seed. For that brief moment, I was pretty excited about the possibilities.
Oh, you mean when the referees threw a flag AFTER the play was over so they could give the win back to the Cowboys?
How about earlier in the game when Derrick Barnes whiffed on what should have been a sack for a safety that turned into the 92 yd touchdown pass?
There was a lot going on in that game, but I am not sure you would call it "mojo". Jimmy Johnson's induction into the ring of honor was a big draw for Jerry and the NFL and the fans needed to be in good spirits that night.
There is absolutely NO WAY a professional football player misses that sack. Dak had nowhere to go and ran into his own lineman but supposedly Barnes misses?
The NFL's credibility ended for sure that night.

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Daron Bland final pick 6.

CDL 90 yard TD bomb.

Just Jake Ferguson lol

JustChip

Reaction score
I don't have a mojo moment but I do have a "no"jo moment: end of the game in Philly, 1st and Goal with time to run 4 plays to steal a game they had no business winning ...... and then following through with the "no business winning" part, lol.
That’s definitely a nojo moment, but the mojo moment was earlier when Dak should’ve been sacked for a safety, but escaped and threw a strike to CeeDee for a 90+ yard TD. That might have been the best pass Dak’s thrown since he came in the league. Detroit was going to take total control prior to that play.

leeblair

Reaction score
That’s definitely a nojo moment, but the mojo moment was earlier when Dak should’ve been sacked for a safety, but escaped and threw a strike to CeeDee for a 90+ yard TD. That might have been the best pass Dak’s thrown since he came in the league. Detroit was going to take total control prior to that play.
Almost as if it were staged.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I guess when Detroit screwed themselves out of a victory and the Cowboys moved into the 2nd seed. For that brief moment, I was pretty excited about the possibilities.
Yeah and Detroit definitely did do it to themselves! They tried to pull a fast one and it backfired! :laugh:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
The one where the Jones boys actually cared about winning a title

Aven8

Reaction score
I’ll play along.

Bland on Turkey Day and the call by Jim Nantz breaking the record on the pick 6.

And Dak, in trouble against Detroit at the goal line and heaved the bomb to CD.

Amazing plays.