What was your favorite SuperBowl?

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
I agree- they probably were the best team. The 82 and 91 Commanders don't get much love either but were both great teams.

82 Commanders lost one game. To Dallas.
91 Commanders lost two games, One of them to Dallas.

They were both great teams, but I think the 83 Commanders were also very good. One of the best non-Super Bowl winning teams.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Favorite Super Bowl, 27.

Favorite non-Dallas Super Bowl was Raiders/Commanders.

superpunk

Reaction score
I'm a young 'un, so aside from the 3 Boys super bowls I've seen, I'd have to say TEN-STL. I was on the edge of my seat that final drive.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have to say I enjoyed Super Bowl 10, Dallas vs Pitt (1st meeting) in large part because I went to that game. We had tickets for the SB prior to the Cowboys 1st playoff game of that season which was Dallas vs Minn and the famous Hail Mary Pass, after that Dallas faced a Rams team who was a heavy favorite but Dallas whipped their butts. Dallas may have lost the SB game to Pitt but it was one of the most exciting SB in NFL history

DA FAN

Reaction score
Superbowl XII, the first Superbowl that I recall watching as a kid.
All my heroes, Staubach, Dorsett, Too Tall, Manster, Harvey, Tom Landry, Golden Richards, Drew Pearson, Preston Pearson, Newhouse....

Superbowl XXVIII, back to back Superbowls. Gotta luv it!

And...

CliffnMesquite said:
Superbowl XXX. We finally beat the damned Steelers.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score

the first dallas super bowl i saw....all my all-time favorite cowboys played....we romped.

that was a great day!!!!!