What will cause posters to lose their minds

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not you, but the gen pop

Ill start it with not trading down. A large number of fans always want a trade down, and I think the feeling is even stronger this year

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guyton at 24.
Idk. Earlier this week yes, but I think alot of people are talking themselves into him today with indicators he might be the guy. I can see an LVE type reaction, which was a mix of both positive and negative. Should make it interesting

Carson

Reaction score
Idk. Earlier this week yes, but I think alot of people are talking themselves into him today with indicators he might be the guy. I can see an LVE type reaction, which was a mix of both positive and negative. Should make it interesting
I went from it’s 100% Guyton for months, to recently hoping it would be Barton or JPJ.

But definitely back on the 100% certain it’s Guyton

Bigdog

Reaction score
Picking a punter, long snapper, or kicker in the first round

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Brooks being early. Some posters believe that since he tore his ACL he is injury prone.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I would say drafting primarily traits guys and/or guys that don't play day one.

If you go Guyton in rd1 it's in no small part due to his potential. If Brooks is the guy in rd2, you may have a guy that's not 100% confident in his own healing process (mental more so than physical) for his first year as a pro. If you were to follow that up with potential upside but slightly unproven guys for the remainder of the draft, people are going to loose their minds.

You know the unrealistic expectation is plug and play players with the number of holes we have.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Jason Garrett and Monte Kiffin in the war room and on the phones.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I would say drafting primarily traits guys and/or guys that don't play day one.

If you go Guyton in rd1 it's in no small part due to his potential. If Brooks is the guy in rd2, you may have a guy that's not 100% confident in his own healing process (mental more so than physical) for his first year as a pro. If you were to follow that up with potential upside but slightly unproven guys for the remainder of the draft, people are going to loose their minds.

You know the unrealistic expectation is plug and play players with the number of holes we have.
This team needs players that can get on the field and immediately.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Making any moves. I predict a comfortable center or O/D line guy that spells “meh” among the masses

Hardline

Reaction score
Passing up superior talent because of 'scheme fit"
( Taco Charlton over T.J.WATT)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Cowboys allow the clock to run out and let teams pass us to save cap dollars.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I won't lose it, but if Guyton is the pick, I'll grimace, and hope for the best.