What will Jerry Jones' legacy be?

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
How is Jerry seen by people outside Dallas?

Will he be seen as a football mind or a good owner? Funny... I think hes one of the worst owners of the 32. Please step down Jerry! Im 46! Dont waste my 50s too!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
71baz5P10cL._SL1500_.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He built his legacy in Arlington. That's why he was willing to subrogate his ego to Parcells to get the one he wanted. Then be built the Star, another part of that legacy.

Years after his death, people won't remember the GM screw ups, it will be 3 rings and a gold jacket.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
To me, he is the guy who lets his ego get in the way of winning.

He is the guy who ran Jimmy out of town in the middle of an all-time great run than proceeded to put a garbage product on the field for decades.
The Jimmy saga was the warning. We should have known we were becoming a circus!

ultron

Reaction score
Does it matter? He took a huge risk, bought the franchise and it paid off 100,000 fold and his family will own the Cowboys for a very long time.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Epic failure concerning running a football team......never made "Face of the Franchise" status.

kskboys

Reaction score
One of the most horrific GM's the NFL has ever seen. I sincerely doubt that this will be forgotten, and that he will be remembered as anything more than a selfish buffoon.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Helped bring the Cowboys back to glory in the 90's. Never could get the glory back.