What will Jerry Jones' legacy be?

Rayman70

Reaction score
that he allowed the 2nd best coach we ever had to walk out the door via his own doing. We NEVER RECOVERED.

Zman5

Reaction score
It's good to be the king.

4ef9ad0602605243b1a912fc90d5bbf6_md.jpg

slick325

Reaction score
Despite what fans may say or feel or think...Jerry's legacy is a HOF legacy. He is an owner that not only won a National title as a player in college but had three SB titles. That says NOTHING about how he changed the landscape of the League monetarily.

His enabling and incessant meddling and desire to be the center of attention has killed me for years BUT...Jerry Jones is in the pantheon of owners in League history. Period.

No matter how it makes you feel or me feel, the man is going to be considered a League icon. Sorry guys and gals.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ran the only coach who built him a SB winner out of town because his ego couldn't handle it, made a jerk out of himself on numerous occasions, helped the NFL (and his team) make a lot of money and got a gold jacket for it. Oh, and he set his kids up to be millionaires with jobs for life regardless of performance.

Last but not least he turned a once-proud franchise, a model of consistency, into an internet meme and perpetual laughingstock.

The end.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Ran the only coach who built him a SB winner out of town because his ego couldn't handle it, made a jerk out of himself on numerous occasions, helped the NFL (and his team) make a lot of money and got a gold jacket for it. Oh, and he set his kids up to be millionaires with jobs for life regardless of performance.

Last but not least he turned a once-proud franchise, a model of consistency, into an internet meme and perpetual laughingstock.

The end.
:hammer:

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
He built his legacy in Arlington. That's why he was willing to subrogate his ego to Parcells to get the one he wanted. Then be built the Star, another part of that legacy.

Years after his death, people won't remember the GM screw ups, it will be 3 rings and a gold jacket.
That you, jerry?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I assumed everyone loved Jerry.? We’re #1 in Revenue and most popular team.

Fans certainly have a funny way of showing their displeasure.

Do Americans often reward average and awful products. The answer is yes.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry’s legacy will be a Master Promoter of his brand. He’s made everyone associated and involved wealthy beyond their dreams all at the expense of the fans and the game.

German Corner

Reaction score
Al Davis 2.0 but with less football acumen :cool:

I can’t wait to see him make the move to tracksuits :lmao:
another spot on point. chances are he will maintain control until dies like al davis. then can junior produce a championship team? probably not. let's all hope jerry makes a crazy move and hires urban meyer, gives him a general manager like san Francisco did and hire his own staff. urban meyer would catch fire and win super bowl. no doubt in my mind...

Blackrain

Reaction score
Jerry will be quickly forgotten as he has done nothing productive in 25 yrs . He has continually turned Americas team into a laughing stock

kumizi

Reaction score
One of the most influential owners in NFL history. One of the worst front office men in NFL history.