What will the excuses be when Dak leads us to our first playoff win under his leadership Saturday?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
What will it take for the disbelievers to finally get behind our young growing leader? Everyone likes to point to stats yet a Twitter page is putting all of the true Dak facts out there for all to see. (and they are unbelievably good for a young QB still playing on his rookie contract) Will it take a win over Seattle? An NFC Championship? A Super Bowl win? Multiple Lombardi's? What?

Feel free to begin placing excuses below that will undoubtedly come to mind after we take care of Seattle.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
What will it take for the disbelievers to finally get behind our young growing leader? Everyone likes to point to stats yet a Twitter page is putting all of the true Dak facts out there for all to see. (and they are unbelievably good for a young QB still playing on his rookie contract) Will it take a win over Seattle? An NFC Championship? A Super Bowl win? Multiple Lombardi's? What?

Feel free to begin placing excuses below that will undoubtedly come to mind after we take care of Seattle.

It won't matter, some of our own fans still won't be satisfied..lol
You know they only look at the negative and post that.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Idk what your point is, but if they win 13-10, the reason they won is the defense.

That's it.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
How is that an excuse if it's what happened?

I don't understand why that's a bad thing to say. If the offense doesn't score points, you don't give the game ball to the quarterback...
It's simply a built in excuse used to take any credit away from our offense. If we win 13-10, it was probably a hard fought defensive battle (on both sides) where our offense gutted out just enough to get the W. Credit to offense and defense.

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
I don't like Dak that much, but I am rooting for the Cowboys to win. and I'll be there loud & proud Saturday night.

CWR

Reaction score
Credit: the defense
: Zeke
: Cooper ect.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It's simply a built in excuse used to take any credit away from our offense. If we win 13-10, it was probably a hard fought defensive battle (on both sides) where our offense gutted out just enough to get the W. Credit to offense and defense.
If you score 13 points in an NFL game your offense sucked.

What if the Cowboys win 13-10 and have a defensive touchdown and the offense fumbled, resulting in a defensive touchdown for the other team. Did the offense really do enough to gut out a win? Really?

No, the offense played like crap and the defense carried the team. I'm not saying that's going to happen, explicitly, but it's not exactly unreasonable with these two teams.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

are you saying dak has another 3 touchdown game? Or does he have another 1 td game? What is his performance? Are you really going to say Dak is great if we win and only score 13?

I gave Dak is props for the giants game, he earned it and will do so again if/ when he earns it but not just because we won...and we will win tomorrow.

Verdict

Reaction score

Don't worry. They will find some way to move the goal posts to say why the success didn't count. In the same way that the Dez Fan Bois made excuses for Dez getting cut and not being able to find a job. They will find any way in the world to justify their obliviousness.

Verdict

Reaction score
It won't matter, some of our own fans still won't be satisfied..lol
You know they only look at the negative and post that.

Yeah. I'm not sure why they call themselves Cowboys fans. They are definitely not Cowboys fans. They just haven't realized it yet.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
How is that an excuse if it's what happened?

I don't understand why that's a bad thing to say. If the offense doesn't score points, you don't give the game ball to the quarterback...
This is a Dak groupie support thread if you say anything isn't pro Dak you're a hater. These people are just the pro Dak versions of Pappydog.