what will the mediots say after week 7

silverblue

Reaction score
when dallas beats minnesota and NE loses to Miami.

We lost to NE, but we beat them up pretty good giving injuries to their starting tight end(watson) and starting running back(morris) as well as I think Matt Light although there was nothing but one mention about it in the game and none since. Tom brady also historically has horrible days in miami. He must not be used to the strength of the coke down there.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The media will find fault with the Cowboys whether they win or lose, especially if they lose. It has nothing to do with New England's success or lack thereof.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
silverblue;1716837 said:
when dallas beats minnesota and NE loses to Miami.

We lost to NE, but we beat them up pretty good giving injuries to their starting tight end(watson) and starting running back(morris) as well as I think Matt Light although there was nothing but one mention about it in the game and none since. Tom brady also historically has horrible days in miami. He must not be used to the strength of the coke down there.

I think they will say Dallas is a very good team like they have been saying for the most part and I think they will continue to say NE is the best after they thrash Miami

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
silverblue;1716837 said:
Tom brady also historically has horrible days in miami. He must not be used to the strength of the coke down there.

So Tom Brady is a cokehead now? :rolleyes: