What will we see tomorrow?

NinjaMonkey

Reaction score
Two of the best offenses going at it this should be a very exciting game... the cardinals play way better at home and I mean way better they are just a whole nother team in the desert then when they are on the road. the cowboys for some reason play better on the road so I expect some killer offense from them as well.

I'm thinking this game goes to the team who's QB turns the ball over the least and I am hoping since the cardinals have Zero turn overs at home it will be them.

Go cardinals

and good luck Cowboys the rest of the way... right up untill the cards knock the boys out of the playoffs :)

Trouble

Reaction score
Dallas is going to throw a "Blowout Party" and leave Arizona stuck with the tab!

........................................................................................................

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Boysboy;2326524 said:
Like I said in other threads-in games we were expected to cakewalk through, we ended up either barely winning or getting waxed. However-we were expected to lose to the Browns and Packers by double digits, but we ended up waxing them both.

I gues I'd have to respond by saying- HUH?

I dont know anybody that expected us to lose by double digits to either of those teams, the only people who might have were the most blind homer loyalist fans of those two teams.

The fact is we're 4-1, and its quite possible that none of the 4 teams we've beaten to date will sniff the playoffs.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Dbair said

"The coach cant motivate anyone. They are a poor fundamental team."

Wade is 17-4 - what do you want 21-0? 19-2?
stop the silly speak

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2327070 said:
Dbair said

stop the silly speak

I really doubt the success of the team is directly dependent on Wade. Anyone could have came in and the results would be the same.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
What will we see?

Probably a lot of big plays by our offense, mixed in with a few inexplicable braindead turnovers by Romo, and another embarrassing performance by our defense.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Nors;2327070 said:
Dbair said

stop the silly speak

Your team went undefeated last year until the superbowl, why can't we hope for the same but get it done in the SB?

How you doing with the Brady injury? You okay?