What would be better?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
A 28-0 romp

Or a 13-14 comeback, 2 TD late game miracle style?

Of course the blow out, is the obvious choice, but wouldnt it be great to pull out the same kind of miracle and have Skins fans say it doesnt count, we were lucky, ect.

Then we can all make sigs about the game, and devote the rest of our lives to it

Anway, my prediction Cowboys 17 Skins 7

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I would rather blow them out....Not only would it put us in a nice rythm but it will give us as fans more to look forward.

A 14-13 comeback would be ncie for the media and what not but that's about it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this in another thread. Normally I'd like to just put a good old fashioned tail kickin' on them but this year I'm goin a liiiitle different.

I'd like them to be leading the entire game, and then we win on the last play on a terrible call by the refs.

The look on Gibbs face would be worth it to me.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Sarge said:
I said this in another thread. Normally I'd like to just put a good old fashioned tail kickin' on them but this year I'm goin a liiiitle different.

I'd like them to be leading the entire game, and then we win on the last play on a terrible call by the refs.

The look on Gibbs face would be worth it to me.

and Snyders......Yes, it would be worth it. :D

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I want the 'Boys to win and win handily. I don't like Snyder and I think Gibbs' class is overrated.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasDomination said:
I would rather blow them out....Not only would it put us in a nice rythm but it will give us as fans more to look forward.

A 14-13 comeback would be ncie for the media and what not but that's about it.

LMAO "DallasDomination" - you want a blow out - how appropo LOL

Me too!

I think it would via the WHOLE team though... not just offense

Defense would score some on INT returns and maybe a special teams TD and a touch of offense... maybe 2 TD's

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
... a squeaker. BP stills gets to rag on his players in the week.

No one gets a big head. The Skins still lose. The mediots and fairweather fans don't annoint us as the second coming.

And we all walk away with a much accurate portrayal of what this team is - one who is still fighting to get in the playoffs.

A blowout against the Skins and the next thing we will see are threads about who we will beat in the first round of the playoffs. :rolleyes:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Id take both, but a miracle comeback would be funny, just to see Jerry jump around like a coked out moneky this time