What would be considered a good game for Romo?

Grevus

Reaction score
Since everyone outside of some Cowboys fans believe Romo will suck tomorrow, what would be considered a good game for him? How about

16 for 25, 270 yards. 2 TDs 1 INT

Thoughts?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Limiting him to one turnover would be really swell:starspin

LD Fan

Reaction score
Grevus;1123163 said:
Since everyone outside of some Cowboys fans believe Romo will suck tomorrow, what would be considered a good game for him? How about

16 for 25, 270 yards. 2 TDs 1 INT

Thoughts?

Those stats would probably = a win. Would mean we ran the ball well and low turnovers. Hopefully low sack total too.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If he doesn't turn the ball over it will allready be an upgrade over what we had.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1123168 said:
Limiting him to one turnover would be really swell:starspin

That's what I was thinking as well. I think he'll move the offense well enough to where if he controls his turnovers, we have a good chance to win. I can see us overcoming 1 to still win.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mansta54;1123164 said:
A "W" would do it for me....

:lmao: Yeah, that is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title of this post...

Show me the money, Romo...show me the money!

Mansta54

Reaction score
5Stars;1123177 said:
:lmao: Yeah, that is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the title of this post...

Show me the money, Romo...show me the money!

I believe he's gonna show us the money. The kid can play!!!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mansta54;1123188 said:
I believe he's gonna show us the money. The kid can play!!!!!

Well, he better show us in "cash"! I don't want no damn "hot check"!!

;)

Mansta54

Reaction score
5Stars;1123194 said:
Well, he better show us in "cash"! I don't want no damn "hot check"!!

;)

Relax and enjoy the game. Like I said, the kid can play and BP knows it.... We're gonna be just fine..

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Sustained drives. Decent third down efficiency. A whole field to read and using all his weapons when open.
Evidence of good vision, checking down, positive attitude.
"Taking care of the ball". Vocal and spirited leadership. No panic if we get behind.

A special slice of 'moxie' would be nice, a win would be even nicer.

But the kid need just show that he belongs there..leading America's Team, and imo it will qualify as a 'good' game for him.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I'd like to see 7 touchdown passes and 125 rushing yards from him. No interceptions an only 4 incomplete passes.

Failing that....I'd be happy with a win and him not getting hurt so that we don't have to see Bledsoe again.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
He doesn't have to be perfect. I expect about 2 INTs from him at this point.

I just need to see that he is CAPABLE of doing something. That he can make the throws, see the field. I don't want to see the Deer in the Headlights look I've seen from Bledsoe way too much this season.

Move a little in the pocket (not mobility, just footwork), make check downs, keep the defense honest and slightly worried about the arm so Julius can run.

Sustain drives - this is going to be a grind it out, TOP, field position game. Be that QB who can win that game.