What would have a healthy Romo done in 2016?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Romo got better later in his career like all QBs normally do, but he inherited that same offensive line and running game that Dak started with. So people get excited that he was playing smarter which he was, but I would also argue you get smarter with 3 Hall of Famers starting on your line (yes, Frederick was headed that way) and more than 1 running back who can get 1500 yards with it. Who knows what would have happened, but based on his tendency to make some errr…. interesting plays in the worse possible moment, I wouldn’t say anything was certain. I think his best chance was in the Parcells/Wade years when he had that stout front 7 to back him up. Romo was a gamble when it was time for catchup.
Great post

Motorola

Reaction score
Agreed. That was a tough road to the SB. Had we won that ? Then have to beat Seattle again. And then the Pats. Would have liked to seen that though. That team was designed to hold the ball and pound other teams till they broke
Your recollection is incorrect for the 2016 postseason for the NFC.
Dallas and Atlanta had the byes. The wildcard round was Detroit @ Seattle and New York @ Green Bay.
SEA & GB won to advance to the divisional round.
Seahawks went south to play the Falcons, Packers went south to play the Cowboys.
Atlanta handled Seattle to make it to the conference chanmpionship game.
Falcons were the #2 seed and the Cowboys were the #1 seed.
If the Cowboys would have beaten the Packers, Dallas would have hosted Atlanta for the conference championship.
However - the Cowboys lost. The next weekend Green Bay went to Atlanta for the NFCCG - and the Packers were curbed-stomped by the Falcons.