What would it take to bring in Todd Haley as HC?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Well he does get AB open a lot and Bell some nice runs. Anything would be better than JG.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I despise Garrett, I wouldn't want him here.

Pants

Reaction score
I stopped reading the posts in this thread because people were talking about Haley....there is ZERO chance that ANY HC will be brought in while JJ is still the owner...you might as well jump in the thread for the NFL trying to remove the team from him...then, THEN you have a chance of a new coach if JJ was gone

CashMan

Reaction score
Usually you go the opposite of the regime. Meaning, if the HC is an offensive passive coach, you go with a Defensive firery guy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I know. Crazy thought. But I feel like his offense is tailer made for our talent and he just seems like he has the demeanour to be a great HC. What do you all think? And what would it take to bring him here?
I like Todd Haley.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Churn churn.. Nope

Churn churn, gotta keep churning...

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Granted my memory is fading a bit, but wasn't he regarded as an abrasive AH during his time with the team? That quality might be bearable if you're successful.

Reactions: BAT

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I know. Crazy thought. But I feel like his offense is tailer made for our talent and he just seems like he has the demeanour to be a great HC. What do you all think? And what would it take to bring him here?
No, please no.......The Chiefs will tell you why......;)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Granted my memory is fading a bit, but wasn't he regarded as an abrasive AH during his time with the team? That quality might be bearable if you're successful.
Got him ran out of numerous places and if the Steelers don't have success this year it will get him kicked out of Pittsburgh too.

erod

Reaction score
The only coach I'd jump for is Mike Zimmer.