What would it take to get Ryan Fitzpatrick

PUSHfold

Reaction score
You are hella pissed at Winston. Uber driver must have been your girl.

Sorry bro!

I'm not pissed at anybody I just think Winston is a piece of **** and a ****** football player but instead of talking about ME why don't you talk about Winston and why you'd like to have him as a Cowboy if that's what you want.
You say "don't know what sexual assault has to do with football" then proceed to talk about ZERO football and just launch ad hominems towards me. Funny.

Ohhh I get it you're a Dak hater that's what this is about. Anything to replace Dak even if it's a worse player. Am I right???

Last edited:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he is not a progress stopper.

But he will push prince dak.....something they shouldn’t have been scared to do in his rookie season when the franchise leader at qb was healthy enough to compete for his job
Anyway it’s weird to ascertain this guys value. He’s had coffee with every team In the league but clearly he’s an asset. Who aren’t we playing? Jourdan lewis for fitz?
With all due respect................................... :facepalm:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I'm not pissed at anybody I just think Winston is a piece of **** and a ****** football player but instead of talking about ME why don't you talk about Winston and why you'd like to have him as a Cowboy if that's what you want.
You say "don't know what sexual assault has to do with football" then proceed to talk about ZERO football and just launch ad hominems towards me. Funny.

Ohhh I get it you're a Dak hater that's what this is about. Anything to replace Dak even if it's a worse player. Am I right???

Lol you are actually wrong. The proof and history is on this forum if you use the search tools available to you.

But I doubt you would want to look like such a fool in front of the forum!

But one thing I've learned about you is that you are a poster that will never recognize sarcasm.

The clueless can run one hell of a marathon lol.