What would we get for Jason?

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
If a team lost their quality control coach right before the season we might be able to fetch a 7th rounder. that is the only scenario I see and that 7th rounder would be in 2016.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I wonder who San Francisco could have gotten to take over this late in the game? OC Greg Roman or DC Vic Fangio. Maybe lure David Shaw away from Stanford?

As far as compensation for Garrett, despite him being "well thought of", we probably couldn't give him away if we threw in a 1st round pick.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sounds like the teams had it all worked out and Harbaugh backed out at the last minute.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Would anyone have even gave us a 7th rounder?

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10498181

If true this would've been crazy.

For Garrett, we would be lucky to get this....................

Doritos_at_Hempfest.jpg

brymatt94

Reaction score
I wonder who San Francisco could have gotten to take over this late in the game? OC Greg Roman or DC Vic Fangio. Maybe lure David Shaw away from Stanford?

As far as compensation for Garrett, despite him being "well thought of", we probably couldn't give him away if we threw in a 1st round pick.

I read it would have been Jim Tomsula.

Fredd

Reaction score
hey, if the browns want a HC, and they have 3 picks in the first 34, AND they are franchise that is even more clueless than Dallas......hmmmm.......Jones, pick up the phone

Nirvana

Reaction score
Trade made sense for both teams. Trading for Garrett would never make sense. Pretty sure Jerry's phone did not ring.

I bet Harbaugh wanted too much and that was considered a way for him to back out by the Browns.

visionary

Reaction score

If someone would take Garrett and Jerry, I would give up my first round pick to them

foofighters

Reaction score
JG didn't impress anybody except for Jerry when he was the QB coach at Miami. What makes you think anyone would give us any sort of compensation for him?