What would you do if the Dallas Cowboys didn't exist?

CowboyMark

Reaction score
What if the cowboys changed city? What if then they changed their nickname? Like the browns, oilers, and other sports franchises have. For me if they changed city and were called the Los Angeles Cowboys I would still cheer for them because of the nickname. If they changed cities and became the Dallas Lightning Bolts or something I would still cheer for them because of the city, Dallas. I live in the area. Who else am I suppose to cheer for? But if they changed the entire persona of the team from the Dallas Cowboys to the Utah Miracles. Then I have no idea what or who to cheer for. It would be weird. I don't know. What would the rest of you do?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I would sit back and enjoy watching my Dodgers whip up on the Cubbies. Then I would swear off football for the rest of my life.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
as much as it would hurt I would have to cheer for Houston.......cause im a believer in cheering for home team....and theyd be the closest........now i must go take a shower ...i feel dirty...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
If we never existed I probably would have been a Rams or Vikings fan (That's who a lot of people in my family root for)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2297881 said:
Everyone would become Commanders fans right?

I just want you to know you just made me projectile vomit all over my monitor.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Watching Joe Montana was always fun to watch for me.... sans "that" game

Probably a 49er because of Joe and Jerry.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would have been a Packers fan. It was a family tradition that I broke.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I keep lining up the 8-10 other NFL teams that I can tolerate watching and cant see becoming a fan of any of them. Wow. If my dad hadn't put that football with the big blue star on into my hands in Wichita Falls TX at the age of 10 I might have taken up badminton. :eek:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I would definetely be a big fan of another team.

I dont know who but I just love football to much.

I'll watch all day Saturday and all day sunday. Pretty much a junkie.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

I'd join Vick's dog fighting club first...........and fight the dogs personally. With a 20oz. porter hangin' around my neck and smeared with calf blood.

I'd bungee jump off a ten foot bridge with 50 foot of cord into an alligator pit.

I'd join the marines and sign up to be an IED finder wearing nothing but swim fins.

I'd be the next crazy glue commercial guy wearing the hard hat, glued to a beam but I wouldn't hold on.

I would make an adult film with Alice from the Brady bunch. Today.

I would admit Art had football knowledge.

Anyone else do anything else before becoming a fan of that team?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2297976 said:
I'd find another team to cheer for...

Me too. I love the boys, but I don't get down as much after a loss like I used to. It is just a game people.

Ren

Reaction score

Just amazing how many of you are showing up here now, where as only a hand full had a post here before last night :rolleyes: