What would you do if the Dallas Cowboys didn't exist?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I would have more time to devote to the arts and I would be like a rock star or stud American actor in Bollywood.

Also there would be more time to devote to peace around the world for generations.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Well-football wouldn't as NEARLY as fun. Wouldn't even give 2 *****'s for the Philly Eagles, nor would have any knowledge about their hateful and nasty fans. Would have no idea about 2 QB brothers in the NFL(Mannings). Would have no idea who Joe Gibbs is. Spygate would be an afterthought.

Overall-I would probably be heavily into baseball(like I initially was when I grew to love pro sports).

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I would probably accomplish alot more in my life!

and I would be a bills fan.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2297865 said:
I would sit back and enjoy watching my Dodgers whip up on the Cubbies. Then I would swear off football for the rest of my life.

SOS, I would probably watch football the same way I wacth futbol, very little...

P.S. it would be nice if we can finally win a series, just thinking it's been 20 years since we did anything time to win......

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Idk what I would have done. My dad grew up a Cowboys and I followed him and became a Cowboys fan.

Probably would've been a Vikings fan since I was born there.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2297856 said:
Stop watching football

Exactly , Get of the teet of the NFL.......and finally be free.....I would be so happy to get rid of the DC and the NFL vice...............

SweetDC

Reaction score
No guarantees my heart would follow if Cowboys switched cities. Like what happens in some long distance relationships: You both want it to work. You try to maintain the passion for each other. But it just isn't the same.

I would still have the Ravens. Cowboys are my passion. Maryland is my where I lived for most of my life. Parents still there. Thus, I'll always root for both teams. Unless we play each other like we do this year. Then it's "Maryland who? Can't be all that great if I moved to Virginia." I'll feel sorry for the stomping the Ravens will receive but oh well.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'd probably be a Bucs fan since I spent so much time in Florida as a kid and went to so many of their games.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2297852 said:
What if the cowboys changed city? What if then they changed their nickname? Like the browns, oilers, and other sports franchises have. For me if they changed city and were called the Los Angeles Cowboys I would still cheer for them because of the nickname. If they changed cities and became the Dallas Lightning Bolts or something I would still cheer for them because of the city, Dallas. I live in the area. Who else am I suppose to cheer for? But if they changed the entire persona of the team from the Dallas Cowboys to the Utah Miracles. Then I have no idea what or who to cheer for. It would be weird. I don't know. What would the rest of you do?
If they changed cities and/or their name...I'd still cheer for them. I'm a displaced fan anyway so locale doesn't really matter to me. I wouldn't like it if they changed nicknames and logos but that wouldn't be enough for me to stop rooting for my boys. After having this addiction for 30 years there's no way for me to "quit" cold turkey...I'm a lifer!!
*I'm assuming that the players, F/O, etc. are still the same under this scenario...which makes it easier to still support them*

phillycard

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2297922 said:
Observed at yesterday's game:

http://skinscast.com/Commanders/Cowboys/DCS_0075.JPG

Holy ****. I feel sorry for his mother.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score

Talk about confused! Now, I hate fans who prescribe to the "I have more than one team I root for" theory but the DeadnStinkins and the Boys should NEVER be a person's two favorite teams!! EVER!!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
YoMick;2297884 said:
Watching Joe Montana was always fun to watch for me.... sans "that" game

Probably a 49er because of Joe and Jerry.

I stoped liking the 49ers when i saw how they handled Montana, Craig and Rice when those left the niners. Otherwise i would have been a niners fan too i guess.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score

What side of the body is the human heart on?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2297881 said:
Everyone would become Commanders fans right?

naw man we would still want to root for a good team

bigE79

Reaction score
I would follow the STAR anywhere...but if the team NEVER existed in the 1st place id have to say the raiders...im talking about the pre 90s raiders that is...and to let you know...im gonna be sick even saying that.

Coy

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2297865 said:
I would sit back and enjoy watching my Dodgers whip up on the Cubbies. Then I would swear off football for the rest of my life.

I am a Dodger too, Think Blue Baby.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
"What if the Cowboys moved to the moon and renamed themselves the Aardvarks?"

It's probably as likely as them moving anywhere else or changing their name.

WarC

Reaction score
Hostile;2297885 said:
I would have been a Packers fan. It was a family tradition that I broke.

Ditto for me because of proximity. 'Cept the Cowboys are the family tradition that I continued. :D