What would you do if you were Dak Prescot?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's say, you were actually Dak Prescott himself. You just signed the franchise tag.

What would you do the next day?

And also, what how would you handle the extension? What would your strategy be?

This has got to be the worst idea I've ever had and looking back, I've had some pretty bad topics.
First thing I would do is respond to all of Pappy's post with a crap load of laughing emojis and a gif of a Triple H Suck It!!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I were Dak I would sign the Cowboys last offer and as soon as I walked out of the office pull my ski mask off and bust out laughing as I celebrate the biggest con job to ever hit the Jones family.

:muttley:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRkbHaKXbDF6vIaXDiVBzodQLQE3APgFlkFxA&usqp=CAU

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reach out to CeeDee so all those concerned fans from that thread will need to rethink some of their comments. :muttley:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Exactly what Tom Brady did....

Tom Brady was willing to sacrifice dollars to get a better team around him because winning was far more important than anything else. Dak isn't in that frame of mind yet, and who knows if he will ever get there.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Personally I'd have tried to get a deal done last year but I'd take the last offer on the table.

Silly

Reaction score
Let's say, you were actually Dak Prescott himself. You just signed the franchise tag.

Get Drunk and Party Naked with Honies. And I don't mean bees.

cern

Reaction score
Talk about limited talent!!!! Lol
i like pappydog. he's funny. but i never take anything seriously on these forums. they're just about the fun. until it gets to your famous what's for dinner during the season. great recipes from those threads. and the one time everyone is nice to everyone else. looking forward to them soon.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Brady was willing to sacrifice dollars to get a better team around him because winning was far more important than anything else. Dak isn't in that frame of mind yet, and who knows if he will ever get there.
Tom Brady did that after already having a bank roll that would choke an elephant. And a horse. And a blue whale. And an anaconda. And all their friends. .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Tom Brady did that after already having a bank roll that would choke an elephant. And a horse. And a blue whale. And an anaconda. And all their friends. .
And I think he knew Bill wouldn’t stand for paying a huge contract. Plus Tommy want to win and knew he could have a better supporting cast with a more team friendly deal for himself.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I think he knew Bill wouldn’t stand for paying a huge contract. Plus Tommy want to win and knew he could have a better supporting cast with a more team friendly deal for himself.
Again, after he already had the bank vault filled with cash. I'm betting he had a different position when negotiating his first big contract, and I'm betting Dak will have a different position in future contracts.

leeblair

Reaction score
If I were Dak I would sign the Cowboys last offer and as soon as I walked out of the office pull my ski mask off and bust out laughing as I celebrate the biggest con job to ever hit the Jones family.
You have a very legitimate point.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i like pappydog. he's funny. but i never take anything seriously on these forums. they're just about the fun. until it gets to your famous what's for dinner during the season. great recipes from those threads. and the one time everyone is nice to everyone else. looking forward to them soon.
Yes sir!! Can't wait for the season to start. Salud!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again, after he already had the bank vault filled with cash. I'm betting he had a different position when negotiating his first big contract, and I'm betting Dak will have a different position in future contracts.
Did Brady ever demand or force the biggest deal?

calicowboy54

Reaction score

And also, what how would you handle the extension? What would your strategy be?

This has got to be the worst idea I've ever had and looking back, I've had some pretty bad topics.
Buy a house in LA and hope Jerry trades me to the Chargers

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How would it be a con job? Dak isn't selling a product the Cowboys have never seen or have never used, or selling a service that the Cowboys have no past experience with. The Cowboys have 4 years of experience with him in games, practice, film room etc … There is nothing to talk the team into regarding the product - the team has all the evidence to make an informed decision. If it doesn't work out it will be because the Cowboys made a mistake, and if it does it will be because the Cowboys made the right choice..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Give one final deal to JJ. 5 years 175 is fine but I want 120 guaranteed. That’s all that matters. Ask for 10 million more than what they offered. Then await my signing bonus check.