What would you do with Jameis Winston after this move?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds like they all did it as a team, kind of hard to discipline one single player.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They really wanted to get Williams a TD after he hadn't gotten one all season.

It will blow over. It's a nothingburger.

Tommy

Reaction score
Jameis Winston:

Heisman Trophy winner, first overall draft pick in the 2015 draft, loaded with talent, but he is a total idiot.

He clearly showed himself to be an idiot while at FSU and now he is a 30 year old idiot.

1942willys

Reaction score
Jameis Winston:

Heisman Trophy winner, first overall draft pick in the 2015 draft, loaded with talent, but he is a total idiot.

He clearly showed himself to be an idiot while at FSU and now he is a 30 year old idiot.
I mean seriously stealing crab legs?

jwitten82

Reaction score
I thought it was hilarious watching Arthur Smith cry about it. It’s the pros, not little league.
Exactly, not sure why the Falcons HC was crying about it. The score was 41-17, who cares if they scored one more?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dennis Allen is done...the Saints might as well fire him too. The team doesn't respect the HC if they were okay with doing something like that behind his back. As for the play itself, I don't mind them trying to punch it in there but the fact that they did it from a kneel down formation was cheap. If Jameis just calls a regular RB handoff and they score, I bet it doesn't become as big of a deal.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Exactly, not sure why the Falcons HC was crying about it. The score was 41-17, who cares if they scored one more?
Because it’s a bush league move that will get guys hurt. If they lined up in a normal formation that’s one thing but lining up in victory formation then running a play is a great way to get guys hurt, D lineman don’t fire out when they see victory, pull this crap and they will.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Because it’s a bush league move that will get guys hurt. If they lined up in a normal formation that’s one thing but lining up in victory formation then running a play is a great way to get guys hurt, D lineman don’t fire out when they see victory, pull this crap and they will.
Sounds like a sucka to me....your team sucks

Flamma

Reaction score
Now it all makes sense. Why would a coach go into victory formation and run the ball for a meaningless and disrespectful TD? Because he didn't. Players did it. The Falcons players might remember that next year.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
They really wanted to get Williams a TD after he hadn't gotten one all season.

It will blow over. It's a nothingburger.
Ahhhhh.... No. This will not.
The Falcons will carry it into the next few years every time they play the Saints.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ahhhhh.... No. This will not.
The Falcons will carry it into the next few years every time they play the Saints.
The next few years? No chance. Maybe the next game. The fans might, but the new coaches and the players won't care.