What would you do with Zeke if you could hang out with him for a day?

plymkr

Reaction score
If I could hang out with Zeke for one day, I'd take him to therapy and then to a dietitian.

robertfchew

Reaction score
go out to lunch/dinner and and probably just get his perspective on the nfl. on the all or nothing show he didn't seem very social.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Roll a couple of fat ones high end medical grade and then hide my stash and go fishing bank fishing for catfish while eating cheerios

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
How would you spend your day with him?

Go grab a big lunch of BBQ together?

Play some video games?

Quick trip to Cabo?

What would you do if you won a contest to spend the day with Zekiel Elliot?

Take him to the women's shelter for volunteer work.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Play some video games?

Quick trip to Cabo?

Get low key faded and play his PS5

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Play some video games?

Quick trip to Cabo?

I would text him to cancel and say that my role as a father far outweighs spending the day wasted with some overpaid pothead athlete.

FaSho

Reaction score

Play some video games?

Quick trip to Cabo?

I'd ask him to introduce me to Dak....

Jk, I'd probably just throw the ball around, or put a hotdog on a fishing line to make him run on a treadmill.

superonyx

Reaction score
Dude's kinda ugly. I highly doubt he's a ladies man, so he's probably not any use to me. So... nope.
You clearly don't understand the ladies yourself.
They don't care if a man is a 6 or a 9 on the looks scale... They care about status and Zeke being Zeke and being rich would have plenty of ladies chasing him.
Of course it won't help your arse. You will be perceived as some beta male hanging on Zeke's jock. Not what the ladies are in to.

basel90

Reaction score
If he acted like the dbag that he acts like in public and the dbag several people who have met him says he acts like then I’d like to step into the cage with him, no weapons and no rules.

If he’s actually humbled himself over the years, getting “low key faded” with just him at his or my pad and shootin the bull with him would be cool. Maybe watch a few old Super Bowls or not even talk football, just play pool, darts, cards, whatever.

*Unfortunately I can’t smoke/consume due to my job but if I was retired that’s what I’d do otherwise it’s just the alcohol for me.
Very true . Had a co worker tell me he met zeke in a steak joint downtown that zeke frequents , and when he politely asked to take a pic with zeke , he pushed him away .

aria

Reaction score
Very true . Had a co worker tell me he met zeke in a steak joint downtown that zeke frequents , and when he politely asked to take a pic with zeke , he pushed him away .
Yeah, there’s been quite a few people here that have had unpleasant interactions with him. Based on his past actions and hearing first hand accounts he seems like a complete diva jerk. With regard to my response to this thread, I would think and hope it would be my first option. All reports of him bullying people involve women or people half his size. He’s dumb but so far it doesn’t seem like he’s been dumb enough to screw with the wrong person, I would laugh and laugh if he did.