What Would You Have Done So Far This Offseason

Chasing6

Reaction score
3/15/24

I get there that are 32 teams so only a massive moron would think 1 team can get EVERY player they want, but let's play this game anyway with blue colored glasses.....

Given our upcoming Draft Picks, Roster entering the offseason, and Cap, what would you have done so far in this offseason?

Try to be a least somewhat realistic.

Go for it
Well I guess we have to wait and see how it plays out. I would have at least tried to get an impact DT.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Ceedee extension, steele/Diggs restructure, Gallup post June 1 cut, signed Frankie luvu, signed Zach moss, signed reader, resigned Tyron, jourdan.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I would clean house and burn it down. Only player deserving of fat contract is Lamb. But even then i would prefer to trade him. I would gladly take the suckage for 2-3 seasons and become so unpopular that they get only Sunday noon games.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Extend CD the moment you were allowed to. Just give him what he wants, even if it’s a little high. Because once Higgins signs and Devonta signs and Jamar signs and JJ signs, CD’s cost is going to balloon to way more than he’s requesting in March

Chasing6

Reaction score
Extend CD the moment you were allowed to. Just give him what he wants, even if it’s a little high. Because once Higgins signs and Devonta signs and Jamar signs and JJ signs, CD’s cost is going to balloon to way more than he’s requesting in March
GM Jeruh is not that smart.

starfan1

Reaction score
for being an eagle fan (i thought someone made mention of that if youre not Im sorry) you are so much more reasonable than about half this place. As an eagle fan you must love the fact Skelator is an idiot

CWR

Reaction score
#1 I'd not intentionally lie and deceive the fan base by playing somantics.

#2 I'd have hired BB and let him decide what he wanted to do with Dak.

#3 Queen
#4 Jewel
#5 Aaron Jones

I dont know what DT we've missed on.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
For me it all starts with talking with Dak. If we could work out an extension that makes sense for both sides I would have been all in on 2024 and worried about the cap issues later. Free up $30MM or so with a Dak & Lamb extension. Restructure Diggs. In free agency I'm targeting Henry, Reader, Luvu, Gilmore, and probably a mid tier WR. Wait on Tyron and see if his price drops, if so bring him back. Draft I go best Olineman available in round 1 unless someone higher on my board drops.

If Dak extension talks dont work out I would have had a very similar offseason to what they're doing now. I'm probably working the phones trying to arrange a trade, see what you have in Lance and most of my free agent targets are 1 year deals so I'm free to do whatever I wanted in 2025.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I was Jerry, I would have extended Dak, put the CowboyZone on the big screen, sat with a bottle of JW Blue, Stephen and Will.....scroll through the threads and laughed my butt off at the responses!!
But, I'm not.....I drink JW Black...