What would you trade for Tagovailoa?

jnday

Reaction score
Even though you lust for Tua like all Cowboys fans do, you will get Dak and you will like it.

jnday

Reaction score
I honestly hope that next season this team stinks it up worse than ever. Stephen is too conservative to trade to the top spot if it means trading away multiple high picks. The Eagles pulled it off and they never skipped a beat on their way to the Super Bowl. Jerry and son is simply not capable of making decisions like this. Tua is the missing link to being Super Bowl contenders, but Dallas will not even try to make a deal and draft him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
he's got the best arm I've ever seen (college or pro)

Best arm? No.

But he is a prolific passer and the best I've ever seen at a young age at anticipating throws and just seeing the field like a 10 year NFL Vet.

We need to go all in on this player.

I'm not as sold on Herbert but his physical ability is off the charts.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm all in on Tua. The game is just too easy for him and he's crazy accurate.

If I'm a QB-needy team, I trade down and/or trade players to get extra 1st round picks in 2020.

The king of the NORTH!

I didn't read anyones posts before posting mine.

I completely agree. You push all the chips to the middle of the table for this guy.

Especially a team like Dallas that plays football in the NFL like Alabama.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm watching him right now. He is incredible. I would
Do what ever it took to get him. He is Roger Stauback all over again. Move Tyron to the right side now to get him used to protecting Tua's blind side.

He just saw a corner blitz coming and instantly knew where to throw it. No hesitation. He throws into tight windows with confidence. You just don't know how bad Dak is at certain aspects of his game until you watch Tua.

Very Steve Youngish.