Whatever happend to Nors?

locked&loaded

Reaction score
I dont post that often but have been around since 2005. I remeber seeing a guy named Nors around a ton but dont see him anymore. I realize hes been banned but was wondering what he did. Im not sure if this is a bad subject to be bringing up but i was just curious

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
BoysfaninVegas;3501643 said:
Hos killed him

Hos is my hero, he should do more mercy killings.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BoysfaninVegas;3501643 said:
Hos killed him
Actually, for all the dislike the guy has for me I never banned him. His dislike was entirely about the fact that I knew a lot more about football than he did.

To answer the question, he asked to be banned because I told him he could not post lies in an effort to stir up the site. In particular the lie he wanted to continually post about was that we had a trade on the table. The pick we used on Jacob Rogers for Ty Law.

He would swear to it and say he was college friends with Patriots "GM" Scott Pioli and that is how he knew. There was no trade. Dallas had no interest in Ty Law. Nors did. So Nors wanted everyone else to believe that lie and lament us not getting Ty Law.

Similar to Dan Orlovsky. He wanted us to get him. He was our QB of the future. So he invented stories about our interest in him because we were not satisfied with Henson and Romo.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors was given five miles of rope and managed to stretch it out to six before his end here.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
he found love

http://img295.*************/img295/6163/1102p.jpg

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
bbgun;3501834 said:
he found love

http://img295.*************/img295/6163/1102p.jpg

Take off the glasses, slap some braces on her for a couple of years and she'd be good to go after a few shots :D

locked&loaded

Reaction score
I see, i thought his predictions were always funny. Especially when he was right.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
locked&loaded;3502079 said:
I see, i thought his predictions were always funny. Especially when he was right.
I guess I don't remember him being right.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;3501742 said:
Actually, for all the dislike the guy has for me I never banned him. His dislike was entirely about the fact that I knew a lot more about football than he did.

To answer the question, he asked to be banned because I told him he could not post lies in an effort to stir up the site. In particular the lie he wanted to continually post about was that we had a trade on the table. The pick we used on Jacob Rogers for Ty Law.

He would swear to it and say he was college friends with Patriots "GM" Scott Pioli and that is how he knew. There was no trade. Dallas had no interest in Ty Law. Nors did. So Nors wanted everyone else to believe that lie and lament us not getting Ty Law.

Similar to Dan Orlovsky. He wanted us to get him. He was our QB of the future. So he invented stories about our interest in him because we were not satisfied with Henson and Romo.

And how about his man-love for Ricky Santos?? :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
locked&loaded;3502079 said:

Wasn't it Nors who said Ricky Ray would be better then Romo?