Whatever happend to Nors?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
bbgun;3501834 said:
he found love

http://img295.*************/img295/6163/1102p.jpg

:lmao:

I swear... you find the best pictures. I say "find..." I wouldn't even know what you would have to google to find pictures like this. Guess they could be pics of your family you have saved on your hard drive for just such an occasion. ;)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
the kid 05;3504044 said:
Wasn't it Nors who said Ricky Ray would be better then Romo?
That's all Nors did. He would go "scout" some football player in New England and claim they were the greatest ever, or claim ridiculous trades were in the works, on the off chance that if lightning did strike he could claim he was a genius.

The Realist

Reaction score
I forgot about the crush on Ricky Santos.

I miss his "glory days" track exploits stories.

PM from Nors........

"This is Quincy's team. Deal with it."

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
peplaw06;3504187 said:
That's all Nors did. He would go "scout" some football player in New England and claim they were the greatest ever, or claim ridiculous trades were in the works, on the off chance that if lightning did strike he could claim he was a genius.

i heard we are going to trade for Ty Law...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3504060 said:
He now posts as R2A.

:laugh2: I love all the attention i've been getting even though I haven't posted much this past week, shows you guys missed me.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Last I heard, he suffered a high ankle sprain doing broad jumps on the kitchen linoleum. He's listed as doubtful for the season opener.....

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
bbgun;3501834 said:
he found love

http://img295.*************/img295/6163/1102p.jpg

They both bear an uncanny resemblance to Dana Carvey.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3525163 said:
:laugh2: I love all the attention i've been getting even though I haven't posted much this past week, shows you guys missed me.
Before you hurt yourself patting your own back let me point out some things to you.

Nors hasn't been here for a couple of years. People are still talking about him too.

Did their comments look flattering to you?

It isn't a compliment that you are being compared to him. In fact, it ought to make you reflect a little on the image you project. If it doesn't, you have no one to blame but yourself, because that choice is yours and yours alone.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3525770 said:
Before you hurt yourself patting your own back let me point out some things to you.

Nors hasn't been here for a couple of years. People are still talking about him too.

Did their comments look flattering to you?

It isn't a compliment that you are being compared to him. In fact, it ought to make you reflect a little on the image you project. If it doesn't, you have no one to blame but yourself, because that choice is yours and yours alone.

For someone who only ever added unintentional entertainment value to CZ, Nors has quite a persistent reputation. I've never really understood it.

Then again, people who aren't shy, who post often, start lots of threads, and generally make ***** of themselves on sports message boards tend to get the attention they're looking for. We've got more than our share of Nors-replacements as we speak.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;3525770 said:

Has it been that long? It feels like it's been may be a year.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3525163 said:

Nors was like the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe...annoying and a pain in the *** to get rid of...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He's having Ty Laws baby but I heard there was sum baby momma drama involved with the ex...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I miss being able to use this any time Ty Law or the Patriots were mentioned:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/NorsSignal-1.jpg

Despite his many many faults, Nors was one of the very first ones on the Romo bandwagon. Granted, I think he just did that to tweak the pro-Henson folks... but he was a very early supporter of Romo when many thought he was a nobody.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Danny White;3527301 said:
I miss being able to use this any time Ty Law or the Patriots were mentioned:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v321/Schenk/NorsSignal-1.jpg

Despite his many many faults, Nors was one of the very first ones on the Romo bandwagon. Granted, I think he just did that to tweak the pro-Henson folks... but he was a very early supporter of Romo when many thought he was a nobody.

Yes he was, I remember wanting us to draft him. Not sure it was on this board though.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Hostile;3525770 said:
If it doesn't, you have no one to blame but yourself, because that choice is yours and yours alone.

make it a great day or not, the choice is yours?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Nors was a knucklehead. But at least he had more personality than half of the regular posters.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Danny White;3527301 said:
No he was not. He was a fan of Bledsoe, Testaverde, Ricky Santos, and Dan Orlovsky. He was anti-Henson, not pro-Romo. When Romo got the job Nors was pissed.