Whatever happened to Alex Albright?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
short memory

Somebody hyped him? Any idea who? Or are we talking hype like Phil Costa or Matt Johnson or Kyle Wilber get when people say they hope they can maybe give us some snaps and hopefully get better?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Somebody hyped him? Any idea who? Or are we talking hype like Phil Costa or Matt Johnson or Kyle Wilber get when people say they hope they can maybe give us some snaps and hopefully get better?

whats your defintion of hyped, lords have mercy, yes, he was hyped on, once again it didnt work out, it happens,

Zordon

Reaction score
out of the league like the rest of the overhyped cz allstars.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
whats your defintion of hyped, lords have mercy, yes, he was hyped on, once again it didnt work out, it happens,

There's really only one definition, isn't there? Merrimack Webster says it's "to promote or publicize extravagantly." I'd say that goes beyond the hoping he might develop into an eventual starter that usually goes on around such back-roster players here. But maybe you know differently.

In this case, I really don't remember for sure. I just know what typically goes on in these cases and how support for a guy typically gets exaggerated so that gloomy posters who like to play the overwhelming odds can later pretend they were somehow prescient.