Whatever happened to Booze?

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I really enjoyed his wit and banter with others on this board. I haven't seen him for a long time. Does anybody know where he went and why? Or did he do like some of the others and change his name when the changeover happened?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
he's got his site over at **************

oh please....now that's the first real silly bs i've seen here....you guys have the name of another site on your banned list...that's chicken****....why isn't extremeskins censored?

kmp77

Reaction score
I'm banned from that site and I didn't even do anything.....they deserve to have the url banned.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
oh please....now that's the first real silly bs i've seen here....you guys have the name of another site on your banned list...that's chicken****....why isn't extremeskins censored?

Seems kinda silly to me too. I also see that the DC Central site has a link to this site, yet this site edits out the name of their site. Seems rather petty to me, but whatever.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
That does seem pretty silly. I guess there must be bad blood between the people running this site and Booze. Thats too bad because he added alot to the forum for me.

Oh well, onward and upward!

PS: I vote for not banning other cowboy forum names on this site.

Reaction score
FLCowboyFan said:
I really enjoyed his wit and banter with others on this board. I haven't seen him for a long time. Does anybody know where he went and why? Or did he do like some of the others and change his name when the changeover happened?

That crotchety old bastid? You should count yourself fortunate he no longer posts here.

DizzG

Reaction score
Thank God I found this site because I was stuck over at the "other" site last season and it was a pile of garbage

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DizzG said:
Thank God I found this site because I was stuck over at the "other" site last season and it was a pile of garbage

You are probably thinking of a different site...as the one in question just started around the time of the draft if I remember correctly.