Whatever happened to the CB we traded for from Miami?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The former first round pick who had the touchdown in the first game I won't even try to pronounce his name. Has anyone heard anything about him, has he looked that bad in practice or something? Noah is his name

slick325

Reaction score
He needs to progress and live up to his draft status or at least be average to above average.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He's been active for four games this season for special teams. I recall he got some snaps at corner at San Fran and it was bad, but so was the entire team. Since Nahshon Wright returned, he's taken those special teams reps away too.

As stated above he is outside CB depth and Bland and Gilmore have been excellent. Kind of amazing Miami picked this guy in the first round the same year Dallas got Diggs in the 2nd.

conner01

Reaction score
He's been active for four games this season for special teams. I recall he got some snaps at corner at San Fran and it was bad, but so was the entire team. Since Nahshon Wright returned, he's taken those special teams reps away too.

As stated above he is outside CB depth and Bland and Gilmore have been excellent. Kind of amazing Miami picked this guy in the first round the same year Dallas got Diggs in the 2nd.
We’ve been really good or really lucky getting really good CB’s with using first round picks

shabazz

Reaction score
The former first round pick who had the touchdown in the first game I won't even try to pronounce his name. Has anyone heard anything about him, has he looked that bad in practice or something? Noah is his name
Coogs, my man. Have you learned nothing? He was brought here only to give us the lowdown on the Dolphins playbook when we play them……sheesh

exciter

Reaction score
Been inactive for the last 2 or 3 games. Didn’t play well in spot duty!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mostly used on ST. He was thought to be a better backup at outside CB but maybe he isn't good enough yet. Not sure if he's ahead of wright or what the deal is. scares me if he has to go in, hope he's ready to step up.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
He would have got way more snaps if any of the Cowboys coaching staff could pronounce his name.

BermyStar

Reaction score
My twin brother is a Dolphins' fan. When the trade went down these were his exact words:

"I don't know about your guy (referring to Kelvin Joseph), but if you guys wanna win do not play Noah!"

I scrolled through our chat to get the direct quote. Seems they were as happy to off load Noah as we were to off load Kelvin.

Mr_437

Reaction score
My twin brother is a Dolphins' fan. When the trade went down these were his exact words:

"I don't know about your guy (referring to Kelvin Joseph), but if you guys wanna win do not play Noah!"

I scrolled through our chat to get the direct quote. Seems they were as happy to off load Noah as we were to off load Kelvin.
What happened?
How did you become a Cowboys fan and your "Twin Brother" a Dolphins fan?

Bad trade. KJ was more valuable to the Cowboys, especially seeing what happened to CJ.

817Gill

Reaction score
It was a ST for ST trade and that’s it. We got the ST’er with less baggage and mental obstacles. They got the guy who hasn’t totally proven he can’t play on the field.

The swap was consistency and professionalism for us and a chance at untapped talent for them.