Whatever happened to the CB we traded for from Miami?

Creeper

Reaction score
Igbinoghene? I believe it is pronounced Igg-bin-nog-enay, or something like that. I think I saw him play 1 defensive snap a while ago when Balnd went out with an injury. I don't remember if he gave up a reception or if it was incomplete but I remember his guy was wide open.

Joseph was a knucklehead but he had a lot more speed than the guy they got. Igbinoghene stays out of trouble. I think I would still rather have Joseph but neith guy moves the needle at all.

CWR

Reaction score
We’ve been really good or really lucky getting really good CB’s with using first round picks

Law of averages after Clairborne, Jenkins, and Newman. Not that Jenkins and Newman didn't have their moments but neither was ever half of Diggs or Bland for that matter.

conner01

Reaction score
Law of averages after Clairborne, Jenkins, and Newman. Not that Jenkins and Newman didn't have their moments but neither was ever half of Diggs or Bland for that matter.
Diggs is special as well as bland but those others were really good CB’s. The great thing about Diggs and bland besides the ball skills is neither was a first round pick and bland was just pure robbery lol

CWR

Reaction score
Diggs is special as well as bland but those others were really good CB’s. The great thing about Diggs and bland besides the ball skills is neither was a first round pick and bland was just pure robbery lol

Jenkins was solid for a bit, I thought Newman was pretty good for awhile also. My memory of Mo was crap.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The former first round pick who had the touchdown in the first game I won't even try to pronounce his name. Has anyone heard anything about him, has he looked that bad in practice or something? Noah is his name
NOAH "NO WOAH" IGBINOGHENE.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He put Anthony Brown on the field
Have we added Brown to the practice squad yet? If not, either he doesn't want to come back or his recovery from injury is going poorly. Would be better depth than what we have behind the top three.

conner01

Reaction score
Jenkins was solid for a bit, I thought Newman was pretty good for awhile also. My memory of Mo was crap.
They weren’t ball hawks but solid cover guys. Bland and Diggs are both. Right now bland is playing at an all pro level.it’s such a shame losing Diggs. Diggs, Gilmore and bland would have been a site to see together

Reactions: CWR

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have we added Brown to the practice squad yet? If not, either he doesn't want to come back or his recovery from injury is going poorly. Would be better depth than what we have behind the top three.
No