What's everybody going to do with no Cowboys game this week?

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
I think I'll start some Dak vrs Romo , fire Garrett , would you trade so and so for a 1st and how come we haven't tried to trade for Mahomes threads.

EDIT: Almost forgot going to post thread after thread of stats.

leeblair

Reaction score
The REAL Dallas Cowboys haven't existed for 10-12 years, so it's just another weekend.
As far as watching this team, they won't be playing so I will try to see if any teams remind me of what pro football used to look like.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Enjoy the halloween festivities ....football or not I can entertain myself fine.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Actually. On Sunday I am going to a big family gathering with my wife side of the family Her cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.

They are all big eagles fans and give me grief about being a Cowboys fan.

So needless to say, given recent events. I am going to have one hell of a great time.
Hey,that worked out perfect for you at the bye. Don’t miss Dallas football,and go in there grinning too. Loool. Love it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
its my turn to be on call this weekend at work...so Im thankful I wont miss any action like I did week 2 vs those deadskins:angry:.

listening to the game on a walkman is NOT the same as watching it on my flat-screen.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I'll be rooting for the Bills all week.. Bwhahahaha...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the Texas Ren Fest on Saturday night with some friends and then probably go from there the next day.

cern

Reaction score
its my turn to be on call this weekend at work...so Im thankful I wont miss any action like I did week 2 vs those deadskins:angry:.

listening to the game on a walkman is NOT the same as watching it on my flat-screen.
There are apps that allow you to watch the game on your iphone.:)

cowboyec

Reaction score
There are apps that allow you to watch the game on your iphone.:)
im a janitor....hard to pull trash and watch my phone.....im not THAT talented.
my walkman keeps my hands free.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
tenor.gif